Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X and 48 railed MOS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    Yeah. Smaller window, no side loading battery, no new features, 3 MOA adjustments...I'm not impressed.
    You would think with Holosun gaining so much of the market share they would put some effort into these things

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    You would think with Holosun gaining so much of the market share they would put some effort into these things
    That's most of my point in these Trijicon vs Holosun conversations. Trijicon sits on their hands idle, until they get lapped essentially and then still release a micro with features that were just okay 8 years ago.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I definitely respect your stance. And I don't like the idea of buying Chi-com either. However, I have no problem using the enemies weapons if it gives me an advantage. In the pre-Taliban days, the Afganis had no problem using Russian weapons against them, and Uncle Sam had no problem buying and providing those weapons. For that matter, the Taliban had no problem buying and using Uncle Sam's weapons against our own troops. FWIW, that's my take.
    The Mujahideen didn’t buy their weapons from the Soviets, they pried them from their cold, dead hands.

The US didn’t give the Mujahideen AKs they bought from the Soviets, the US gave them AKs they bought from friendly Egypt and red China.

The Taliban aren’t paying the US for their weapons, they’re taking them from the battlefield or buying them from corrupt Afghan officials and deserters.

So who did you kill to take your Holosun? Who did you pay to give you the Holosun they stole?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    The Mujahideen didn’t buy their weapons from the Soviets, they pried them from their cold, dead hands.

The US didn’t give the Mujahideen AKs they bought from the Soviets, the US gave them AKs they bought from friendly Egypt and red China.

The Taliban aren’t paying the US for their weapons, they’re taking them from the battlefield or buying them from corrupt Afghan officials and deserters.

So who did you kill to take your Holosun? Who did you pay to give you the Holosun they stole?
    Dude, it's really not that serious. Trijicon is still the gold standard. They are just running out of excuses as to why they are sluggish to innovate in a market they truly created, and sued the competition that has nipped at their heels.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you don’t enforce a patent why get the patent at all? Why does a Chinese company violating a patent get a pass just because people like side loading batteries?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    If you don’t enforce a patent why get the patent at all? Why does a Chinese company violating a patent get a pass just because people like side loading batteries?
    Did they go after any other companies that had buttons on the side of their optics?

Feedback Score
    For those that can afford Trijicon that is great they are the standard by which all others are held to but for us mortals who cannot afford a Trijicon optic it is great there is a alternative like Holosun that comes real close to that standard. Did Holosun steel anything from Trijicon? I dont know id like to see proof.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    And ...back to the topic of the 43x and 48...Gunbroker is still getting $750-$825 when auctions close. Supply and demand is certainly on display. I'm hopeful they can keep the production numbers up and maybe I'll see one in a gun store after the election.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    And ...back to the topic of the 43x and 48...Gunbroker is still getting $750-$825 when auctions close. Supply and demand is certainly on display. I'm hopeful they can keep the production numbers up and maybe I'll see one in a gun store after the election.
    Yeah id love to get one but not as current prices

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Did they go after any other companies that had buttons on the side of their optics?
    Why does that matter? Seems logical that they would go after the one that has gotten the biggest market share first. Not the mention that your argument sounds similar to if the police don’t arrest all murders they shouldn’t arrest any at all. If someone made an optic that violated the patent but only sold 1 unit would it make business sense to seek damages? Lastly, are there any other open emitter red dot sights that have the buttons on the side of the lens housing in violation of the patent or did other companies keep the buttons on the base of the housing below the lens? (Like the Sig, Vortex, swampfox, Burris, etc.) I don’t think I have seen any others that have violated the patent.
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 09-16-20 at 23:16.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast