Page 235 of 309 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3088

Thread: 2020 Election Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Some really interesting reading. Like living in a James Bond movie.

https://thespectator.info/2020/11/16...-erased-audio/
    It'd be a damn shame if something happened to him. A real shame. A national disgrace.

Why do they always seem to look the same? Some angry faggot with specs and a, well, faggot greasy hairdo. He is what most of these jackasses will look like in 10 or 15 years (gray in the beard being the only distinguishing difference).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Sidney Powell has filed in both Georgia and Michigan

https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Direct link to Georgia PDF

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

Direct link to Michigan PDF

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf

Hopefully you law professionals here can give a good breakdown for us simpletons.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rogue556; 11-26-20 at 00:07.

Feedback Score
    I also would support going private for less than 750 posts for everything non technical.

I still think most people including here don't understand what the marxist are going to do if they can also steal the 2 Senate seats in GA.

This will not be a repeat of the Obama era.

It will start slowly, but if they control both houses, they will stack the court and then the change will take off like a rocket.

Feedback Score
    Under Joe Biden’s proposed gun control plan, American gun owners would cough up tens of billions dollars in taxes as millions of rifles and magazines now in their possession would be subject to a tax under the National Firearms Act.

The center piece of Biden’s gun plan is to place a ban on the manufacture and sale of “assault weapons,” while bringing the regulation of possession of such firearms under the 1934 National Firearms Act.

Currently, the NFA of 1934 applies to fully automatics firearms, silencers and short-barreled rifles. But Biden would drag “assault weapons”, meaning semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns (think the AR-15) along with “high capacity magazines”, which have generally been understood to be magazines that carry more than 10 rounds, under the act.

According to a National Shooting Sports Foundation report on firearm production figures, Americans in total own at least 20 million rifles and 150 million ammunition magazines that would be subject to the NFA regulations if Biden’s plan were put in place.

Under the NFA, each rifle and each magazine would be taxed at $200 per item. On top of that, gun owners would be subjected to complicated paper work and an identification process.

As Americans for Tax Reform reports:

As detailed on Biden’s campaign website, “Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.” This triggers the $200 tax.

For me a ball park figure for the tax on just mags would cost me $140,000.

I am not going to pay!

On just magazines I am looking at 7000 years in prison. I am from the point this becomes law if it ever does, a dead man. I am not going to die in 7000 years in prison orange.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I refuse to comply and will not enforce said laws if they come to pass. I know living in GA they have already requested over 750k mail in ballots. They are trying to already steal it in GA and from someone living here you see nothing but dem ads on tv with a couple of republican ads here and there. Stacey Abrams is still salty about the last election for governor and trying to give a big middle finger to the state of GA right now.
    Last edited by Fr3EK; 11-27-20 at 07:57.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I think it's pretty hilarious that the people that suggest taking this place private are not site supporters, and wouldn't be able to access anything if that happened.

You all cool with everyone paying a hundred bucks a year to replace the advertiser revenue from lost webclicks? Because web servers and data center hosting ain't free by a long site.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I think it's pretty hilarious that the people that suggest taking this place private are not site supporters, and wouldn't be able to access anything if that happened.

You all cool with everyone paying a hundred bucks a year to replace the advertiser revenue from lost webclicks? Because web servers and data center hosting ain't free by a long site.
    You are correct.
    I will talk to my partner about our company make a contribution.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Maybe we need to pull a leftist move and all come together and buy a house in Georgia and switch our residence to there so we can vote in their Senate election.

Would thousands living in one house throw any red flags? Voter fraud doesn't exist now so we should be fine.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Someone riddle me this:

Wouldn't it be illegal to relocate and vote in a Senate runoff election if you had already voted for a Senate race in your previous locale? I mean you've already voted in your old state, this is a runoff (essentially a continuation) of the Nov. 3rd election in the state of Georgia only. How could you be allowed to vote in this runoff? You shouldn't be. It should only be for residents of Georgia at that time, this is just the continuation of it. If you move there now you can vote next time, but you sit this one out.

I would have ZERO problems with GA passing a law saying that anyone who files residence after Nov. 3rd, 2020 sits this runoff out. It infringes on nothing......you already had your say in another state.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

Because what I suggested included the entire site? Because it didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 235 of 309 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast