Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: If you could have only one pistol?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Glock 19 Gen 5

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will have to agree with SteyrAUG on the platform concept.

I want as much versatility as possible so I’d stick with my metal scorpion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Glock 18, two of them (one on each hip) as it's a hypothetical and in mine they are plentiful and I'm ambidextrous.
    Nailed it! Go big or go home...

(BTW, I, too would have to use them on myself if I ever found myself playing “cow pasture pool” as it was called when I was growing up in the more rural part of DFW.)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ya'll are pretty boring, I was expecting at least ONE Hudson H9!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Ya'll are pretty boring, I was expecting at least ONE Hudson H9!
    I wanted that pistol. It looked promising.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For the longest time my default answer was Glock 19. Now it's Glock 45.
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wanted that pistol. It looked promising.
    Mark….you dodged the proverbial bullet. I did buy one and it was nothing but trouble. For starters, it shoots low. I HATE a pistol that shoots low. Easy to fix right? Sight change….negative. NO other sights were available. There were rumors that M&P sights would fit but I never tried it. I had other problems. I had three parts break during the time I shot it. The extractor, ejector and slide release all broke. And you couldn’t buy spare parts so I had to send it to the factory each time. Whoever was producing their MIM parts sucked. All I can say about it was that it DID shoot very flat when it ran. But I suspect it had more to do with the weight of the gun than the low bore access. That sucker is very heavy for its size….like 36 oz.

I still have it. I haven’t put a single round through it since it came back from the factory the last time. I think I paid like $950 for it and I see the prices people are asking on Gunbroker and just shake my head. $1,500 for this piece of shit? Nope….I’m keeping mine. It’s my reminder not to be the beta tester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If literally could only own one? Probably a Glock 19 or 17 as they they are ubiquitous. Never owned a Glock, not a big fan, but that would likley be the choice under such conditions.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyweight View Post
    Mark….you dodged the proverbial bullet. I did buy one and it was nothing but trouble.
    That sucks. It looked promising. And yeah, people would be nuts to pay a premium on GB for pistol with no factory support/parts replacement.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    If I ever see myself Golfing, I'll only need one pistol to off myself!
    I always said a golf course is a terrible waste of a good place to shoot! Dam, only 1, if it's the guns I have then I guess my 19X. There are plenty of parts, pieces, and mags floating around out there. My Staccato is up there but even though it has been flawless being what it is in the long run there could be issues, "maybe". My CZ P-07 is still close to my favorite pistol so this is a tough choice, are you sure we can't have just 3,LOL

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast