Thread: Best Glasses For Wear With NODS

Feedback Score

Best Glasses For Wear With NODS

I'm looking for a better set of eyewear than what I have now for wear with PVS 14s. I currently wear prescription Wiley X Saints under PVS 14s mounted on a bump helmet. I'd like to have something that sits a little closer to my face allowing the NODS to be a little closer as well. If what I have is the best I can do, so be it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    I run the Revision Exoshields. I replaced the standard strap with tiny 550 type cord and attached the Ops Core swivel clips to attach to my bump helmet rails.

Feedback Score
    I have had very good luck with the Oakley Half Jacket's while doing general dismounted work, on ATV's moto's, and horses. Add in shooting.

The Half Jacket's fog less than the M Frames, the Smith Regulators and a hand full of others that I have used. They also allow me to run my goggles closer to my face than the others.

Feedback Score
    Delete
    Last edited by STAMarine; 06-26-18 at 20:16. Reason: Posted without quoting referenced reply

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diving dave View Post
    I run the Revision Exoshields. I replaced the standard strap with tiny 550 type cord and attached the Ops Core swivel clips to attach to my bump helmet rails.
    How are these with fogging up?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YO_Doc View Post
    I have had very good luck with the Oakley Half Jacket's while doing general dismounted work, on ATV's moto's, and horses. Add in shooting.

The Half Jacket's fog less than the M Frames, the Smith Regulators and a hand full of others that I have used. They also allow me to run my goggles closer to my face than the others.
    That's what I was looking for: something close to my face.