Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Centurion Arms Lowers

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    My 3 are very pretty. I hope to assemble them soon.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I was finally able to pick up my lower, upper and rail from my FFL yesterday. It does have the additional machining, but it is barely noticeable and is no big deal. I have known Monty and Corrie for a long time and they are salt of the earth people that I am proud to call friends. They will bend over backwards to take care of people and they run a truly outstanding company.

I fully agree with Stick, who I have known for several years as well, that there needs to be a Pat Rogers-esque NFE list for future groups buys, if there are any, after what some people have done. Just because it is an email or a phone call, it is still personal to the people on the other end and those that acted like F***tards should know that that is just what they are, regardless of whether you felt slighted or not, because you know damn well that you would not say those things to either Monty or Corrie in person.

Thank you Stick and Team Centurion for putting this together. Pics of my build will be forthcoming. Stick, is it possible to do a CA Group Buy picture thread in here?
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    I was finally able to pick up my lower, upper and rail from my FFL yesterday. It does have the additional machining, but it is barely noticeable and is no big deal. I have known Monty and Corrie for a long time and they are salt of the earth people that I am proud to call friends. They will bend over backwards to take care of people and they run a truly outstanding company.

I fully agree with Stick, who I have known for several years as well, that there needs to be a Pat Rogers-esque NFE list for future groups buys, if there are any, after what some people have done. Just because it is an email or a phone call, it is still personal to the people on the other end and those that acted like F***tards should know that that is just what they are, regardless of whether you felt slighted or not, because you know damn well that you would not say those things to either Monty or Corrie in person.

Thank you Stick and Team Centurion for putting this together. Pics of my build will be forthcoming. Stick, is it possible to do a CA Group Buy picture thread in here?
    I started a CA lower build thread, but if a mod wants to change the title to include all Centurion group buy items that would be cool.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...stripped-lower

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    I started a CA lower build thread, but if a mod wants to change the title to include all Centurion group buy items that would be cool.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...stripped-lower
    I get my Colt LPKs on Monday, so I'll be building those up and will be pairing one of those with a Centurion factory built 16" RECCE upper. Can't wait.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My FFL was closed over the week of the 4th so I picked up my order on Tuesday. Got 2 lowers, uppers, and rails and these all looked great. I don’t see flaws in machining or finish on my parts. I sent a complimentary email to CA as I feel they were super accommodating in this buy. Also my thanks to Stick for all his efforts...sorry you got mired in all the aftermath.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567