Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 prices going up!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by craiger10 View Post
    As I said the Colt 6920 M4 blue label was a military spec rifle and every part in it was built to rigid specs and tested. The new 6920 rifles are civilian grade and Colt now sells only civilian grade rifles including new 6920s so they will continue to climb in value and the most available after all contracts were fulfilled was 100,000 and I waited 9 months and 6 months for mine and second time everyone wanted them and we ordered a dozen. Sighted mine in and keeping them never again having the chance to buy a military M4 except for the 3 round setting but will not fail for 10,000 rounds but have been fired much more until barrel melted in field tests. Like knowing not one spring or pin will fail or was a cheap part and will never again be available to civilians again. Am sure half a million or less was all big suppliers were able to get and a freind said any. 69 military version will do nothing but increase with supply and demand. Can compare and "better" rifle but bottom line is NONE other than Colt blue labels are 100% mil spec and if good enough for a soldier in the field what I want if ever needed knowing it won't fail.

Never stopped selling civilian grade 6920 rifles but closed the military branch to civilians. Those are white label non military Colt rifles and said all 69 series guns are their civilian branch now but closed their military branch to military in me and split the company. Can but ALL the 6920 rifles you want but will never buy a blue label mil spec Colt again and ended sales to us.

New Colts are not mil spec so agree would be dumb since years ago stopped selling military grade rifles to public. White label is not mil spec
    Love to see proof

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    You are missing the point regarding the claim "mil-spec". It doesn't necessarily mean 'better'. So the claim "mil-spec" ain't all it's advertised to be. In the case of the 6920, white label, red, blue, or chartreuse, I'm comfortable with them. Not because they are mil-spec, but because they are Colt.

Feedback Score
    Write to Colt,is a,stone cold fact a big gun supplier told me and read it as well. Don't open my mouth without facts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    a big gun supplier told me and read it as well.
    Ah, the... I heard it from a gun store....fact. Hell I heard from suppliers that they're all the same and you're just paying for the name.
    Last edited by Arik; 10-22-19 at 18:35.

Feedback Score
    Ok,the story on their site no longer selling military and all LE version rifles becoming commercial only along with Ammoland and other sites was bullshit. Don't really care because both of mine have blue labels and stamped military and law enforcement only and didn't buy them for profit but to have what our army has and good by me.

Feedback Score
    Ok,the story on their site no longer selling military and all LE version rifles becoming commercial only along with Ammoland and other sites was bullshit. Don't really care because both of mine have blue labels and stamped military and law enforcement only and didn't buy them for profit but to have what our army has and good by me.
    Yeah, well.....

Your infatuation with "Blue Labels" is a bit much. That takes us back to 2004-ish. Just because you waited a helluva long time for yours doesn't put them in some speshul category.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes they're not selling to civilian market, we all know that. What does that have to do with what you said previously?

Just asking for proof, not really interested in how you feel about your purchase
    Last edited by Arik; 10-22-19 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don't know what color labels my guns came with. What should I do? Are these Colts still good enough for teotwawki?

Feedback Score
    Blue label were military spec M4 rifles. Have no desire to make money on my two and bought them with in my mind if dependable enough for our soldiers better than I will ever need! Have a S&W optics ready M4 and purchased the flip up sights and shoot it often but putting side by side with a military Colt M4 is cheap junk. Have no desire to trash anyone but grateful I was able to acquire 2 M4 rifles built to have our soldiers able to have it shoot when needed. Wish good to all of you guys but knowing a soldier can trust as mil spec M4 is all I need to know if ever needed

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Local LGS has new Colt LE6920 for about $949...used LE turn ins for about $750..some might have the LE restricted rollmark

Not sure if they have any left but I really don't need a Colt since there are other suppliers out there..

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast