Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: July Shoot?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Calendar.....marked. If anyone wants to rally/car-pool from sea-tac area, we should figure that out.
    Just PMed you about car pooling
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth...but I have to work this weekend. We are down a few people and still trying to maintain 24hr coverage! UGH!

Soooooooo I am not able to make it.

Believe me I am very frustrated, as I can't seem to have a life past the job.

The next time, which I got a promise that I will have the day off will be Sunday 8/29

I can do the 15th as well, will be working the night before...but will be able to make it.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wichaka View Post
    There may be some wailing and gnashing of teeth...but I have to work this weekend. We are down a few people and still trying to maintain 24hr coverage! UGH!

Soooooooo I am not able to make it.

Believe me I am very frustrated, as I can't seem to have a life past the job.

The next time, which I got a promise that I will have the day off will be Sunday 8/29

I can do the 15th as well, will be working the night before...but will be able to make it.

well there's no point calling you back, then.

---

HEAD COUNT. how many bodies? i actually need to know, these days, with range fees.

Looks like:

Fontaine
    Isaac / Keith
    Mook
    kaltesherz

have committed. you guys still in? any new people? we're supposed to have a new member- but she still hasn't checked in, so i don't know if she's coming or not.
    Last edited by bkb0000; 07-27-10 at 23:38.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    <--- still down like chinatown
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Since I started this thread, and have had to change the date a few times, me thinks until the job stabilizes I'll let the masses figure out a day/time and I'll show up when I can.

Sorry for the problems this has caused.

Shoot well and train hard.
    Last edited by wichaka; 07-29-10 at 05:11.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question Gear?

Just getting all my loose ends together for this weekend. I don't have a ton of gear. What might I NEED besides rifle, sidearm,ammo, sling, holster,mags,(I usually put my pmags in my back pocket) mag carriers, northwest compliant clothing, eyepro, earpro, sum gloves? Just trying to get my ducks in a row, as not many toy stores are open at 8 am Sunday
    As well, what might be nice to have , but not necessary?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Just getting all my loose ends together for this weekend. I don't have a ton of gear. What might I NEED besides rifle, sidearm,ammo, sling, holster,mags,(I usually put my pmags in my back pocket) mag carriers, northwest compliant clothing, eyepro, earpro, sum gloves? Just trying to get my ducks in a row, as not many toy stores are open at 8 am Sunday
    As well, what might be nice to have , but not necessary?
    Cleaning kit, lube, water (hydration carrier?), sunscreen, and snacks / lunch are other things to consider
    PRAISE THE FALLEN

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Guys, I hate to do this...but I don't think I can make it.

Between work and the fact that I pinched a nerve in my shoulder which has left my right (my good shootin' hand) mostly numb for the past week, I really need to take it easy.

If I can I'll try to show up with my camera. But I doubt I'd do any shooting.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Sorry fellers, don't think i'm gonna make it this weekend. My buddy is having his "bachelor party" in the woods up here in WA, just shooting and drinking afterwards. I was hoping he'd have an actual bachelor party later (with you know, strippers) but this looks to be the real deal.

Hate to back out of a M4C shoot, but i'd feel real bad if i ditched out on my buddy too, haha

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    then there were three

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast