Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Colt LE6920 prices going up!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Local LGS has new Colt LE6920 for about $949...used LE turn ins for about $750..some might have the LE restricted rollmark

Not sure if they have any left but I really don't need a Colt since there are other suppliers out there..

But what color label are they?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I’m just going to reply again to this thread, since it has over 100 posts now. Figure I’ll participate and get my personal post count up a bit. Not contributing anything, but that seems to not be out of the ordinary.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatorangecat View Post
    But what color label are they?
    The same as the boathouse at Hereford.... LOL

Kidding aside I have no clue.... I check their website on occasion and saw them posted over the last few weeks.. I have bought a few LE turn in pistols from them and even though there might be a few cosmetic blems.. the internals are pretty good.. I just check them over and possibly swap out the recoil spring.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Local LGS has new Colt LE6920 for about $949...used LE turn ins for about $750..some might have the LE restricted rollmark

Not sure if they have any left but I really don't need a Colt since there are other suppliers out there..
    What shop is this?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by craiger10 View Post
    Blue label were military spec M4 rifles. Have no desire to make money on my two and bought them with in my mind if dependable enough for our soldiers better than I will ever need! Have a S&W optics ready M4 and purchased the flip up sights and shoot it often but putting side by side with a military Colt M4 is cheap junk. Have no desire to trash anyone but grateful I was able to acquire 2 M4 rifles built to have our soldiers able to have it shoot when needed. Wish good to all of you guys but knowing a soldier can trust as mil spec M4 is all I need to know if ever needed
    Colt no longer has two separate production lines. All their M4s, regardless of how the receivers are marked, are the same. They're just schizophrenic when it comes to the roll marks. Bolts and barrels are all milspec. Any LE6920 you get from any distributor, regardless of how the receiver is marked, is the same LE6920 they would supply to law enforcement. Right down to the springs lol.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by craiger10 View Post
    Blue label were military spec M4 rifles. Have no desire to make money on my two and bought them with in my mind if dependable enough for our soldiers better than I will ever need! Have a S&W optics ready M4 and purchased the flip up sights and shoot it often but putting side by side with a military Colt M4 is cheap junk. Have no desire to trash anyone but grateful I was able to acquire 2 M4 rifles built to have our soldiers able to have it shoot when needed. Wish good to all of you guys but knowing a soldier can trust as mil spec M4 is all I need to know if ever needed
    It’s becoming apparent you’re autistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I’m just going to reply again to this thread, since it has over 100 posts now. Figure I’ll participate and get my personal post count up a bit. Not contributing anything, but that seems to not be out of the ordinary.
    Good Idea
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It’s becoming apparent you’re autistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's becoming apparent why you wear a necktie.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011