Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in New Zealand

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    People tend to incorrectly associate the actions/behaviors of gov leaders with the people. We get annoyed when they do it to us, yet we do it to them (California, NZ, France, etc)

Kiwis on the South island hunt in short pants in below freezing weather that would make most folks stay home.

Never confuse govt stupidity with the people, other than the valid point that people get the gov they deserve.

NZ (And Oz) is just another example similar to California. Liberal population centers drive the gov. It can happen to the US if they get their dream negating the electoral college and representitive form of govt. Or allow illegals to vote.
    I cannot recollect the source off the top of my head but I recall watching a documentary one time and some Kiwi civvies were shooting L1A1s at a public range. IIRC they could own them but had to keep them secured at a range or some other nonsense. Though I'm sure they have long since been prohibited before this latest nation wide ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    The fact of the matter is: I couldn't bring myself to fight alongside some people on the gun forums.
    Yeah some of them I wouldn't be able to bring myself to walk across the street and piss on'em if their faces were ablaze.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Yeah some of them I wouldn't be able to bring myself to walk across the street and piss on'em if their faces were ablaze.
    lol ur not comfortable enough to let another man see your manhood much less micturate in public

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Mass shooting in New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have stated many times in public, speaking engagements, LEand government course we have give, on forums etc. I am a Jew the last time a government with evil intent took guns away, we Jews didn't do to well.

So if you take someone with a very extensive background and put them in a no win situation, the understand bad things will happen.
    We get it Yoni you’re a badass

It’s almost like CrossFitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 04-05-19 at 10:47.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    6 million people would have been quite an insurgency....

lotsa Jews who fought in WWI who had a set of particular skills.
    hmmmm
    Last edited by Firefly; 04-05-19 at 09:07.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    lol ur not comfortable enough to let another man see your manhood much less micturate in public
    Cross-thread post:
    Kinda Nietzschean really
    How was that Holiday Inn Express last night?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    We get it Yoni you’re a badass

It’s almost like CrossFitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You dont mess with the Yoni!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Calm down . . .

If it means that much, I can pee on you.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    A little bit more on track... report that the NZ police confiscated a man's .177 air rifle because he was a "right wing supremacist"... based on having spoken favorably of Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...upports-trump/

Sure makes me want to support "red flag laws" here...

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Sadly, I'm finding that there are many gun owners who are otherwise committed leftists. And I am assuming they are not professional trolls as were rumored to have been sent to disrupt things by the Obama administration.

The fact of the matter is: I couldn't bring myself to fight alongside some people on the gun forums.
    Having, unfortunately, read your "take" all over this forum, I'd be surprised to find out just how much fighting you've done in your life....

Feedback Score
    makes me want to go there with a flag shirt that has guns printed on it also and a maga hat with a huge cowboy belt buckle reckon they would not allow you in the country though ! ya know terrorist and all

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast