Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All anyone needs is a 6920 (and one of these)

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Added a black PEQ and Coletac suppressor cover and Atlas Bipod and BCM VFG.

It’s a great little gun from in your face to 400+ 24/7
    That looks real good. Did you just swap out the PEQ for the color reason? Have you shot it under NODs yet?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That looks real good. Did you just swap out the PEQ for the color reason? Have you shot it under NODs yet?
    No, and kind of.

The original PEQ had an issue and had to get sent back. The visible and IR lasers were not slaved. I did shoot it under NV but had to use the visible laser because the IR laser was like 6 feet off at 50y. I haven’t shot it under NODs since I got the black PEQ.

I will soon. Somebody on this forum needs to actually shoot instead of bitching about brands and marketing and the gun community being a bunch of hourly wage losers.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    No, and kind of.

The original PEQ had an issue and had to get sent back. The visible and IR lasers were not slaved. I did shoot it under NV but had to use the visible laser because the IR laser was like 6 feet off at 50y. I haven’t shot it under NODs since I got the black PEQ.

I will soon. Somebody on this forum needs to actually shoot instead of bitching about brands and marketing and the gun community being a bunch of hourly wage losers.
    So the IR was not slaved to the visible like it should be? That is crazy. Was it a full power or one of the commercial kinds?

It is a rear thing that a person has the combination to have actual knowledge of firearms and the funds to get the good stuff. Most of the time it is one or the other........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Weapon is too clean and neat.

I don't see a single scuff or scrape on it.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Weapon is too clean and neat.

I don't see a single scuff or scrape on it.
    Well, it was only built 3 weeks ago, and when I took it out innaswamp the PEQ failed and needed to be replaced.

If you’re trying to imply I don’t go hard in the paint you’re barking up the wrong tree.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Straight flexin

When you repeatedly post this meme, I can’t tell if you’re mocking Euro as The Joker or mocking everyone else as Robin.

Euro, Thanks for posting. Looking forward to ongoing reports from that barrel.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    When you repeatedly post this meme, I can’t tell if you’re mocking Euro as The Joker or mocking everyone else as Robin.

Euro, Thanks for posting. Looking forward to ongoing reports from that barrel.
    “As with all genuine Truths, there is no beginning, for Truth is a constant. Nothing affects its grace except the balance of an individual’s understanding of that Truth.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123