Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: $150 for 3 Pmags????

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    magpul themselves says that the lancers are good to go, i have 5,, have ordered 15 more,, will get 20 or so of the 20 rounders,, when available. i personally think mysely[just mho] that most folks want the 13.95 mag vs. the 18.99 one. if times are tight,, it;s time to ante up a little more, and get some lancers. i'm taking off all next week, will shoot the snot out of the lancers, through several carbines, will post any problems,,, don't really expect any. i agree that pmags are the cat's meow,,,will see about lancers.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I don’t know why no one is buying the Lancer mags. Everyone has them in stock and they seem to be at the same level as the pmags. Grant’s price is only $18. If some one “needs” mags right now then it’s better then $25 and up.
    I was curious about that as well. I think PMAGs, while being a relatively new product, have been battle proven and are exceptionally well advertised/endorsed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Lancer sales have started to go up a bit. I sold more since the election than I did in the previous 6 months approximately. Still a drop in the bucket compared to the demand for PMAGs. Part of that is that the Lancers came out later and are a little bit more expensive.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    83 (100%)
    Anyone have feedback on Lancers from the sandbox? I know several industry professionals that won't use anything except USGI mags and most everyone else swears by PMAGs. But I've never seen anyone use Lancers or heard any endorsements.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

grants mag sales

i just read all the posts as someone called me asked me what i thought as a retailer and a competitor(sort of) of grants. i would have done the same thing. with a few pieces you people would have eaten him alive. give the guy a break.

some good post and some whiny little people

i am a retailer of tactical gear while i dont sell a lot of civilians i read this board a lot. there are some real good people and a lot of wannabe. so as a retailer doing 7 figures in the same arena as g&r here is my thought

GET THE F--K OVER IT.

grant is not a mind reader. no 1 could have known the customer was "brain dead". what is he to do ??? "oh no Mr. stupid" i dont want your money.he is a good businessman. while i dont go on computer boards to sell anything, it makes sense to do this with a few pieces. i deal with a lot of military and govt people., about 82% of my business is there. if i had a few of anything. the last place i would put them now is on a my web site viewed by by frantic customers.i get a huge amount of hits to my web site and putting less than a dozen of any small dollar item is suicidal. they are gone with 1 call. the next caller says "they are on your web site" and thinks u are baiting and switching.

its just something that happened. i would have bet no 1 was that stupid. remember p.t. Barnum. i would be very wrong.
    Last edited by jjw; 11-23-08 at 18:21.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good golly. $50/ea??? At that price, I ought to sell every Pmag I own. I wouldn't try to take advantage of folks, but if the fish are jumping into the barrel, seems stupid not to shoot them.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    GET THE F--K OVER IT.
    +1

The whinners probably got caught without enough mags! Too bad for you!
    Last edited by M1A2_Tanker; 11-24-08 at 01:57.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody View Post
    This is a retailer that listed his Pmags as "out of stock" on his website and then put them up for auction above MSRP. I would like to think we're above taking advantage of people's fears.
    Good point. Capitalism is not always a good thing.
    pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    That's the great thing about living in a free society. It's his property and he can do with it as he pleases. If idiots are all freaked out and buying anything that holds bullets well that is their right as well.

Everyone also has the option of looking elsewhere or not buying from a particular company in the future. Another great thing about living in the USA.

For all the panic buyers out there all I can say is TOUGH SHIT. Should have been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Good point. Capitalism is not always a good thing.
    pat

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    That's the great thing about living in a free society. It's his property and he can do with it as he pleases. If idiots are all freaked out and buying anything that holds bullets well that is their right as well.

Everyone also has the option of looking elsewhere or not buying from a particular company in the future. Another great thing about living in the USA.

For all the panic buyers out there all I can say is TOUGH SHIT. Should have been paying attention.
    I have plenty of mags.

I just picked up a beta and a 5 more Lancers that are not in that pic.

I am not freaked out. I am disappointed in people taking advantage of others. Its a free society and people can express their displeasure at price gougers as well. Also the profanity is not appreciated. You should be able to express your view without resorting to four letter words.
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 11-24-08 at 05:37.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast