Thread: Canada Danforth Killer's Brother could kill Canada 58 times

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Canada Danforth Killer's Brother could kill Canada 58 times

Fahad and Ansari had 42 kilograms of Carfentanil and 33 guns in the basement of Ansari’s home. Thirty of those guns were a single model of Glock pistol, still in their boxes.

That's enough Carfentanil (100 million $ worth) to kill everyone in Canada 58 times over, but they were just small time drug dealers. It also corresponds to enough poison to kill the entire US population more than 6 times over.

"In 2012, a team of researchers at the British chemical and biological defence laboratories at Porton Down found carfentanil and remifentanil in clothing from two British survivors of the 2002 Moscow theater hostage crisis and in the urine from a third survivor. The team concluded that the Russian military used an aerosol mist of carfentanil and remifentanil to subdue Chechen hostage takers."

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/ele...#axzz5NpKSAwX7

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ter-discovered
    "Carfentanil is an analog of fentanyl, another painkiller and notoriously deadly street narcotic.
    Carfentanil, an elephant sedative, is 10,000 times more potent than morphine and 100 times more powerful than standard fentanyl."

Canada is just next door and YAY open borders.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 08-11-18 at 09:30.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    All part of the globalist design, flood Western Civilization with non-compatible foreigners until they either destroy each other or the economy collapses. Then take over by restoring order under the globalist control while seizing all valuable assets and production capabilities.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 08-11-18 at 12:17.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I think it was posted in another thread here (or somewhere else, I guess) that the most logical use for this set of stuff was 30 assailants coordinating a massive scale attack.

How does one obtain 30 identical Glocks in Canada? In the US that would seem difficult for anyone but a distributor or an exceptionally large dealer like Cabela's or CDNN, or of course a direct LE department purchase.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I think it was posted in another thread here (or somewhere else, I guess) that the most logical use for this set of stuff was 30 assailants coordinating a massive scale attack.

How does one obtain 30 identical Glocks in Canada? In the US that would seem difficult for anyone but a distributor or an exceptionally large dealer like Cabela's or CDNN, or of course a direct LE department purchase.
    If you have an FFL and are set up with any major distributor buying 30 glocks of the same model is just a matter of having cash or credit available to cover the purchase, at least in the US with the current industry climate and assuming you want something common like black G19 gen 4 glocks.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    They probably wouldn't suspect terrorism if there was a crop duster parked in his backyard.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    They probably wouldn't suspect terrorism if there was a crop duster parked in his backyard.
    Well, it's not like terrorists take the time to learn to fly.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That amount of drugs would seem to only be needed for something like a terrorist attack. Poison a water supply or dump out of a plane or something?

If it would kill that many people it would seem it would take a long long time for all the addicts it’s to use it and not die. I mean I enderstand there is an opioid epidemic but that sounds like a lot of doses.
    Last edited by TMS951; 08-12-18 at 15:59.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs up

I wouldn't worry - Canada's in goooooooooooooooood hands...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -