Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1465

Thread: The H&K picture thread...No Compromise!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    That a USPc in the top right corner? Probably one of the least expensive on display there but I like it!

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It is a USPC 40 and thank you. Funny how things are, it’s from the mid 2000’s and got it because no one wanted a Two tone... and now they’re back in style.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    The sexiest is indeed the USPc w/ SS slide. I've wanted one in 9mm for a decade it seems.

That AE date coded USP is the one I'd have to pick though. Awesome collection!
    I think so too. I managed to snag one of the USPC45 that CDNN had on sale a few years back. I’d love a matching 9mm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The sexiest is indeed the USPc w/ SS slide. I've wanted one in 9mm for a decade it seems.

That AE date coded USP is the one I'd have to pick though. Awesome collection!
    I wish it was a 9mm. Other than the P8A1, the tan USP45 is a factory Combat Competition the rarest from the group. Top left is a Custom Combat and sports a legit HK Quik Comp which are not common at all. Thank you for the kind words.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I think so too. I managed to snag one of the USPC45 that CDNN had on sale a few years back. I’d love a matching 9mm.
    I missed out on those. The only one I’d like to get is a USPCT.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I wish it was a 9mm. Other than the P8A1, the tan USP45 is a factory Combat Competition the rarest from the group. Top left is a Custom Combat and sports a legit HK Quik Comp which are not common at all. Thank you for the kind words.
    I'm confused now....is the tan USP Tactical with an AE date code on it, or is it a Combat Competition?

I thought it was a super rare AE dated USP T.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It is a USPC 40 and thank you. Funny how things are, it’s from the mid 2000’s and got it because no one wanted a Two tone... and now they’re back in style.
    Yep, I remember that and the market price reflecting it to some degree. That said, even in 2010 era educated folks new the rarity of them even if they didn't like the looks of it, and by extension they were already commanding a slight premium. Now though it's a win/win....most consider it beautiful, and it's rare
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 02-20-19 at 20:06.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm confused now....is the tan USP Tactical with an AE date code on it, or is it a Combat Competition?

I thought it was a super rare AE dated USP T.
    Damn it, now I’m starting to second guess myself and have to find the box and triple check. It is an AE but I’ve had a couple over the years and this is my last one. I’ll post more photos when I get home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep, I remember that and the market price reflecting it to some degree. That said, even in 2010 era educated folks new the rarity of them even if they didn't like the looks of it, and by extension they were already commanding a slight premium. Now though it's a win/win....most consider it beautiful, and it's rare
    Yep and I’ve handled a newer one. I don’t know why or if it was purposely done by HK... the finishes are not the same.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Damn it, now I’m starting to second guess myself and have to find the box and triple check. It is an AE but I’ve had a couple over the years and this is my last one. I’ll post more photos when I get home.
    I'm betting you got a unicorn there then if it's an AE date code.

I believe only 500 were made in the Tan, and 500 made in the ODG

I got one of the 500 USPc 40s in Urban Gray. Another 500 were made in the full size for the urban gray.

You still got the soft tactical case they came with? Mine was mint when I got it, but had no box.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm betting you got a unicorn there then if it's an AE date code.

I believe only 500 were made in the Tan, and 500 made in the ODG

I got one of the 500 USPc 40s in Urban Gray. Another 500 were made in the full size for the urban gray.

You still got the soft tactical case they came with? Mine was mint when I got it, but had no box.
    You’re absolutely right and the dead giveaway is the lack of Novak’s. I had a Tan USP40 that was Combat Competition so at least I had one at some point.

Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast