Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone believe that Trump is winning over Desantis?

Feedback Score

Does anyone believe that Trump is winning over Desantis?

Talking about recent polls.....and Ron hasn't even announced if he will run!

Now to be sure, we had one on here (I started it) awhile back and it was like 3:1 DeSantis > Trump. On TOS (full of foaming-at-the-mouth Trump sycophants) a recent one was 2:1 in favor of DeSantis. Sure, maybe Trump is narrowing any perceived margin against an opponent that hasn't even announced he is running, but does anyone really think Trump has flipped the tables? Sure, a narrowing as I mentioned, but turned it completely the other way?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    If trump runs again we are guaranteed four more years of joe burden.

I voted for trump twice because the alternative was worse, but since he showed what a child he is after losing, eff him.

If he runs we will lose because everyone I know says they won't vote for him due to his tantrums.

I could over look his being a narcissistic prick because he didn't damage the country to bad, but after his childish behavior after losing, this country is a laughing stock now, so again eff him.

He needs to go away and retire quietly.

DeSantis probably hasn't said anything yet because he doesn't want the child making his run more complicated than it nerds to be.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I don’t think Trump would even be in the running if the Democrats had bothered to stop attacking him every single day. They’re almost exclusively giving his political career more longevity.

I’d like to see a breakdown on the demographics for the voters who favor Trump vs. DeSantis. Something tells me it would be illuminating.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Right now I don't care who is ahead.

Part of me wants to support Trump, because if the marxist are this afraid of him to this point. He should be our guy. Having said that I don't think he can win, in the general unless the situation gets a lot worse.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone still believe elections are legit?
    Last edited by prepare; 03-24-23 at 07:43.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Voted for Trump myself, but wouldn't do it again. He didn't keep his promises, sold out his followers by exhorting them to do things they ended up arrested over, and basically abandoned the country to One World communists.

"Fool me once," as they say ...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Left want Trump to run, believe it or not. They know that a lot of people will stay home rather than vote for him. That said, only a Leftist or a Leftist sympathizer (of whom we seem to have plenty), would not vote for him over Biden. Elections are very very rarely about whom we want, rather they are much more often about voting against whom we don't.

People that can't see this basic truth would do the world a favor by stepping off it. Only thing worse than an enemy is a traitor. Allowing the Left to control the destiny of our nation and, thereby to a degree, the world, by not voting against them is beyond despicable. If the last 7 years haven't taught you anything about what the consequences of their control are, you really are not in the least better than them.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Right now I don't care who is ahead.

Part of me wants to support Trump, because if the marxist are this afraid of him to this point. He should be our guy. Having said that I don't think he can win, in the general unless the situation gets a lot worse.
    It really does feel like we all lose from here on out.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, what did we learn from four years of Trump?
    How can DeSantis avoid what befell Trump's Administration?
    Do you think DeSantis will somehow magically avoid traps set for him by the FBI and DOJ ?

I dont really think it's going to matter.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Does anyone still believe elections are legit?
    Well there is that.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast