Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Waco: American Apocalypse

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    That's the thing, this is the heart of the Baptist South and as far as I know, no one said Boo!
    Even if I suspect something aint right, if this is a rural area and I call the Sherriff, that's who I want answering the call. Not the ATF.
    If he was afraid to go out there and talk to them and called the ATF to carry his water, well that's a different subject. I'm pretty sure no one envisioned this going this far sideways.
    To be sure. We'd have to track back the process as to how/why they even came on the radar of LE. Perhaps this series with explore that part. Worth looking into for context. It's not so easy to find exactly when/where/why they came on the radar of LE and by extension, the ATF. That is important context as to justification for the raid.

There were a lot of guns out there the Davidians were shooters, has anyone ever gathered up and got a count on all the full auto guns that the Davidians had on hand?
    All this of Koresh having his way with Children and other Mens wives never came out until the siege was well under way.
    Agreed. ATF was there exclusively for the federal weapons issue, but the other stuff was confirmed by members themselves. That much does not appear to be psyops added by the gubment/media.

If they were a bunch of perverts, they were pretty darn quiet about it as far as I can tell.
    They were a totally closed group on a big compound, so that much is no issue for me to believe. They were a straight up cult and the level of brain washing by his followers, even to this day, is impossible for me to fathom. Look at the 60 mins vid I posted. Dude was one of the few who survived and while I try to have some empathy for him, find it difficult.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's the thing, this is the heart of the Baptist South and as far as I know, no one said Boo!
    Even if I suspect something aint right, if this is a rural area and I call the Sherriff, that's who I want answering the call. Not the ATF.
    If he was afraid to go out there and talk to them and called the ATF to carry his water, well that's a different subject. I'm pretty sure no one envisioned this going this far sideways.
    To be sure. We'd have to track back the process as to how/why they even came on the radar of LE. Perhaps this series with explore that part. Worth looking into for context. It's not so easy to find exactly when/where/why they came on the radar of LE and by extension, the ATF. That is important context as to justification for the raid.

There were a lot of guns out there the Davidians were shooters, has anyone ever gathered up and got a count on all the full auto guns that the Davidians had on hand?
    All this of Koresh having his way with Children and other Mens wives never came out until the siege was well under way.
    Agreed. ATF was there exclusively for the federal weapons issue, but the other stuff was confirmed by members themselves. That much does not appear to be psyops added by the gubment/media.

If they were a bunch of perverts, they were pretty darn quiet about it as far as I can tell.
    They were a totally closed group on a big compound, so that much is no issue for me to believe. They were a straight up cult and the level of brain washing by his followers, even to this day, is impossible for me to fathom. Look at the 60 mins vid I posted. Dude was one of the few who survived and while I try to have some empathy for him, find it difficult.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Go to 07:45 where it gets good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ATF said they fired the first shots of the altercation(at dogs) then said they didn’t.
    ATF or FBI said there was a meth lab in the basement in order to get military assistance when they knew there wasn’t.
    FBI said they didn’t use any pyrotechnics that could have started the fire, then a decade or so later said they did.

Take that into account along with the missing autopsies, entrance doors, and other evidence, and the fact they held onto davidian bodies for over a year (18 months I think) and then secretly buried them without notifying family members…I really distrust anything they say about Koresh. He may have been the biggest baby raper on the planet (not something the ATF investigates), but any evidence and accusations coming from the alphabet agencies would be immediately suspect even if 100% true.

That being said, Accusations from followers inside the compound carry more weight, and he was more than likely a sick SOB based on what some have said.
    Last edited by john armond; 03-24-23 at 14:35.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, Church groups are pretty common around here, so is shooting Guns. So I'm not sure what caused someone to become intrested in what these folks were up to in the first place. It's not rare for Church groups to even go shooting here.
    If there was a lot of gossip going around, we didn't hear about it in my neck of the woods and I bet I could drive to Mt Carmel in twenty minutes.
    It's just odd to me that essentially no one was talking about any of this until the Fed fired the first shots. Suddenly everyone is talking about what a bunch of Perv's everyone was. Around here there are more than a few old Biddies that would love to gossip about that, that would spread like wildfire.

Facts are facts, but when your the ATF and you've had well over a decade to change the "Facts", unfortunatly they are now the exact facts you want told.

Feedback Score
    Koresh was a child molester. He earned a dirt nap. But what has that got to with the federal raid on the church compound? Thousands of Catholic priests have been accused of sexually molesting tens of thousands of children. How many federal raids have there been on Catholic churches?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Koresh was a child molester. He earned a dirt nap. But what has that got to with the federal raid on the church compound? Thousands of Catholic priests have been accused of sexually molesting tens of thousands of children. How many federal raids have there been on Catholic churches?
    I'm still waiting for doctors to be charged with mutilation of boys at birth.

Guess in the meantime we can work on the story time shit.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Go to 07:45 where it gets good.
    He's interviewed extensively in the NF series in the OP also.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe, maybe not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-9e8b3e4e4db7/

Years ago I watched one of the videos about Mena, AR drug running and Waco, TX came up as being part of all that. No mention of Branch Davidians in the video, but considering the fates of people in Arkansas who stumbled upon the drug operation that could be(or not be) a connection.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I see a Texas Sherriff getting a call about the Branch Davidians and ignoring it for a bit as if it's something out of a nosey busybody, but when pressed and he finally goes out to the property, he talks to David Koresh one on one and figures out just where the dog buries the bone.
    Talk to a couple of kids, Men and Women, walk around the place get a good snap-shot and make an evaluation.
    But under no circumstances do I see a Texas Sherriff calling in the ATF.

There is no way a local Sherriff is calling in ATF for help. I'm just saying if you plan on living here, calling in any alphabet agency is not going to happen, the damned Texas Rangers would be in there first.
    More than likely the ATF used a number of other sources to gather enough evidence to head on out to Waco.
    And as soon as they touched it they literrally burned it down.

Do you know why you can't really call David Koresh a pedophille? Because he never got his day in Court.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast