Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I saw that B&T introduced an APC10...as in 10mm.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    That PSA MP5 clone sounds interesting

Edit to add,The PSA jackal also has my interest,
    Last edited by Vic79; 01-22-20 at 12:00.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The PSA G-19 is interesting, especially if they have an optics ready model with a barrel threaded 1/2X28".

The Henry X Model would also interest me in .38/.357. That would be a neat small game gun with my Evo9 can.

Likewise the Christensen Arms Ranger .22LR interests me as an alternative to my Savage FV-SR, particularly if it takes 10/22 mags.

What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I foolowed the GHG link and came up with this PSA Intro, which has been mentioned several times in the thread, thought it worth posting:

Palmetto State Armory PS9 Dagger: $300 Glock Killer

by: Richard Johnson

At the 2020 SHOT Show, Palmetto State Armory announced a new 9mm pistol called the PS9 Dagger.

With its combination of features and price, the new gun stands to make quite a splash in the industry.

General Information

The short story is the new PS9 Dagger is a Glock clone. I don’t mean that in a disparaging way, but instead as shorthand for a polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol that takes Glock magazines.

Palmetto State Armory (PSA) will make several variations of the gun, but the basic model is the one that will ship first. It has many parts that are compatible with the Gen3 Glock pistols including the magazine and trigger group. PSA ships the PS9 with Magpul P15 magazines, but you can use your existing G17, G19 and other 9mm magazines with the gun.

Obviously, the gun differs from the Glock pistol in a number of ways. One of the things that Glock is often criticized for is the use of plastic sights. PSA elected to use metal sights on the PS9 Dagger. The metal sights use a 3-dot arrangement and are far more durable than standard polymer sights.

Additional features include:

forward cocking serrations on the slide
    an accessory rail for a weapon light or laser
    stainless steel guide rod
    a moderately aggressive texture that is not likely to damage clothing but still provides a positive grip
    frame cut-outs at magazine well to better grab magazines should you need to strip them from the gun because of a malfunction
    undercut trigger guard to allow a higher grip on the pistol
    a barrel with traditional rifling (unlike the Glock, lead bullets should be ok)

Palmetto State Armory states the PS9 Dagger will be backed by a full lifetime warranty.

Pricing

Even if you aren’t impressed by the features of this gun, the price might get your attention:

$299.99

Yes, that’s correct. A Glock 19 compatible pistol for less than $300. With shipping and transfer fees, I estimate the average person should be able to get one out the door for about $360-370.

Assuming that these guns run as reliably as a Glock pistol – and only time will tell us that – a $299.99 defensive pistol is a major value. The price alone will sell many of these pistols.

It also makes you wonder what Glock’s margins look like.

Variations

Customer demand will ultimately drive variations of the basic PS9 pistol. However, Palmetto State Armory does have a number of variations already in the works.

Future releases will offer suppressor-ready versions that include threaded barrels and suppressor-height sights. Also, there will be options for optics ready PS9 Dagger pistols.

PSA also suggested that custom pistols might be available also.

What are your thoughts about the new Palmetto State Armory PS9 Dagger? I’m cautiously optimistic about them. A $300 Glock clone would be huge in the marketplace.

Read the original article here: http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2...ry-ps9-dagger/ . Make sure you visit GunsHolstersAndGear.com for all of the latest gun news, reviews and SHOT Show coverage.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 01-22-20 at 16:49.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    It’s funny how everyone likes to hate on Glock for whatever reasons and yet, here we are.

Nobody out here trying to clone vintage USPs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Do far from what I have seen I am most impressed with the psa Glock, just because of the price.

Also the psa jakal. Could be a very poor man's scar. Hopefully it actually goes for sale and is not a POS.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Was hoping Rugged or DeadAir would have new suppressors to offer. In general, Shot seems less innovative in terms of overall product release each year.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    The cz97 framed 10mm is neat. I have been looking at getting a 10mm this n night be the one

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Not excited by too much. : (. Every time I see something cool and get excited for a few minutes I’m like wait, I’ll end up shooting my BCM and Glock all the time anyway.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I saw that B&T introduced an APC10...as in 10mm.
    Wonder how that works because the APC is a blowback and apparently 10mm couldn’t work with that design, hence why we haven’t seen any. They must have a trick somewhere.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast