Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Martial Law....it is what it is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My wife had it a week after I did, my son did not, or at least didn't complain of/show symptoms that stood out. However, the school system was closed several days in February due to the number of absentees that was blamed on flu, but kind of wonder now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    jsb, wow, sorry to here this. Are you guys alright.?

An associate of mine was here yesterday. He's a Dentist, showed me a letter from Gov Brown" Oregon" ordering him to turn in ALL of his safety equipment, and such. Masks, Gloves, Shields, gowns, disinfectants, etc etc. ORDERED!.

His office is in Albany Or, he was down south here in Klamath Falls, were on a mountain, just another day here. No panic, no confusion, no violence. As always if theirs a need, we find solutions.

But when the GOVT orders us to do stuff, the answer is a collective F--k You!. Not how it works here. While I,wouldn't

consider this place anti govt, we're certainly not listening to what's coming out of Salem. Those turds are all communists.

Continuity of Govt, starts at home. Our homes.

This too shall pass. I'm using my time to build three more rifles, re string my fly rods, and sea fishing rods.

Dirk

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    My wife had it a week after I did, my son did not, or at least didn't complain of/show symptoms that stood out. However, the school system was closed several days in February due to the number of absentees that was blamed on flu, but kind of wonder now.
    Now that you mention schools being closed in your area, I remember back in early November that they shut down local schools in Southwestern Va and Kingsport Tn areas for around a week because of all the illnesses blamed on the flu virus. They just assumed it was the flu, but it was hot and heavy for a while. Makes me wonder now.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Williams View Post
    jsb, wow, sorry to here this. Are you guys alright.?

An associate of mine was here yesterday. He's a Dentist, showed me a letter from Gov Brown" Oregon" ordering him to turn in ALL of his safety equipment, and such. Masks, Gloves, Shields, gowns, disinfectants, etc etc. ORDERED!.

His office is in Albany Or, he was down south here in Klamath Falls, were on a mountain, just another day here. No panic, no confusion, no violence. As always if theirs a need, we find solutions.

But when the GOVT orders us to do stuff, the answer is a collective F--k You!. Not how it works here. While I,wouldn't

consider this place anti govt, we're certainly not listening to what's coming out of Salem. Those turds are all communists.

Continuity of Govt, starts at home. Our homes.

This too shall pass. I'm using my time to build three more rifles, re string my fly rods, and sea fishing rods.

Dirk
    Yeah, wife and I recovered and things returned to normal for a few weeks till the covid stuff popped up.

Whatever I had was not the worst illness I have ever experienced(tested flu as a child was worse), but I was zapped for a solid week as in sitting up and occasionally walking room to room was doable for an hour or 2 followed by 3 or 4 hours sleep.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    JSB, glad to hear everything's gtg. Where I live is kinda remote. We had a case, she's gtg, now. She's staying close to home, just to be sure. Last time I was really ill was like 08/10, with flu. All I remember was it hurt, to hurt. My body throbbed, and I puked and puked and puked.

My wife's a retired public school teacher, K-3. She's amune from this stuff, after being exposed daily for 35 years. We're both retired now. Not exposed as we once were. Which is a gift!.

Dirk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm actually waiting on CLEO of Houston Art Acevedo to pop his head up and say something remarkably stupid.
    Funny how he's been rather quiet since those two innocent people got murdered in their homes last year on that no knock.
    But one thing you can count on his BS is brewing and he's ready to look like a tyrant again.
    The only thing I'm suffering from is yard work and complete boredom that unfortunately is begining to manifest itself as vodka virus.
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-26-20 at 10:40.

Feedback Score
    The last time I had the flu was over 15 years ago and it was all the standard flu symptoms but I still tested negative. I wouldn’t take a negative flu test result and similar symptoms to mean you had COVID-19 instead. False test results are not uncommon with the rapid flu test.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    During the coronavirus outbreak and beginning Tuesday morning, Cincinnati police officers will no longer respond in person to the following reports: criminal damaging, dog bites, lost property, lost or stolen license plates, phone harassment, property damage or found property.

Police will no longer respond to assault reports, unless a suspect is still present or the victim requires medical attention, breaking and entering reports unless a suspect is still present, menacing reports "unless suspect is expected or threatens to return or is part of the elements of domestic violence" or theft reports "where there is no possibility of immediate apprehension".

Police are asking victims to report those crimes through the online or telephone reporting system.
    Source: https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinn...calls/31908793
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    During the coronavirus outbreak and beginning Tuesday morning, Cincinnati police officers will no longer respond in person to the following reports: criminal damaging, dog bites, lost property, lost or stolen license plates, phone harassment, property damage or found property.

Police will no longer respond to assault reports, unless a suspect is still present or the victim requires medical attention, breaking and entering reports unless a suspect is still present, menacing reports "unless suspect is expected or threatens to return or is part of the elements of domestic violence" or theft reports "where there is no possibility of immediate apprehension".

Police are asking victims to report those crimes through the online or telephone reporting system. Source: https://www.wlwt.com/article/cincinn...calls/31908793
    In other words: If you haven't done so yet, check your zero.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    I wonder if there is a drop down for "Home owner performed the best Mozambique drill you ever saw on a home invader" on their online reporting system?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast