Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint Micro R-1 $299 closeout at MidwayUSA (ugh)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejg View Post
    Thanks, I have a black IO cover that came with it. I edited my previous post to be more clear.

I'm just wondering if it would be worth painting even with the IO cover installed.

Does anyone sell replacement H-1/T-1 battery covers? The black IO cover along with a black battery cover would eliminate the majority of the silver.
    If u find one let me know ...I have the IO cover as well and that silver battery cover is killin me, I krylond the sight Fde but its starting to wear and the silver is coming through

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Aimpoint Micro R-1 $299 closeout at MidwayUSA (ugh)

I painted mine w Alumahyde II about a year ago. The edges are starting to wear but the 'hyde has held up pretty good.

Crappy cell phone pic

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    littering and...

That's a nice paint job right there.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I painted 3 or 4 and they all held up. Sold a rifle and decided to strip the paint off of one and put it on my SW 44 mag, it took me a while to get all the paint off.

Feedback Score
    Old thread but anyone with one of these close-out R-1s (painted or not) want to get rid of it?

Just got my first electronically issued Form 1 appproved (in 3 months) and now need an R-1 to top a rather sweet looking silver in color suppressed Ruger 10/22 Take Down rifle.

Anybody grab one when the getting was good and wts or trade? Even the ones that people spraypainted could be revived to it's original color and used.

Pointers?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDefenseLLC View Post
    Old thread but anyone with one of these close-out R-1s (painted or not) want to get rid of it?

Just got my first electronically issued Form 1 appproved (in 3 months) and now need an R-1 to top a rather sweet looking silver in color suppressed Ruger 10/22 Take Down rifle.

Anybody grab one when the getting was good and wts or trade? Even the ones that people spraypainted could be revived to it's original color and used.

Pointers?
    We have one left in stock if interested.

C4

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDefenseLLC View Post

Pointers?
    Wait your form 1 took 3 months!???

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba04 View Post
    Wait your form 1 took 3 months!???
    NFW

Our Form 3s are taking 5-6 weeks, no chance a Form 1 came back that soon.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer."
    — Frank Zappa

If the gun goes dry I use my knife. If the knife breaks off I use my teeth. I have only one rule - Start one job and see it through - The universe will have to offer someone else the leftovers. Multi tasking doesn't work in business or in gunfighting.
    - Michael de Bethencourt

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We have one left in stock if interested.

C4
    You still have this one Grant? I didn't see it on the site when I went looking with my credit card in hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    NFW

Our Form 3s are taking 5-6 weeks, no chance a Form 1 came back that soon.

Umm yeah it did but since this administration is going to screw us all with changes to the flow by removing the trust/llc/corp ability to submit forms without CLEO / FP processes, the timing this came through isn't relevant for us in the future.

3 months, 6 days:

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast