Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    I haven't seen anyone say that you guys were at fault, maybe on Facebook I guess because Facebook is full of retards with poor reading comprehension skills. "Sons of Liberty Gun Works East India Upper Receiver - Owner Induced Feeding Problem" is the title of the video, and Chad goes out of his way to absolve you and your company of any wrongdoing. It seems you're upset that SOLGW received the same treatment that Chad has given plenty of other companies in the past. The owner may have sent it to Chad simply because he didn't feel right trying to get warranty service on something he screwed up himself.
    Well put!
    Anybody who watched the video and paid attention should not have any issue with SOLGW or SOTAR.

Feedback Score
    I made it clear to Chad direct that I have no issue with the video. I think it's a great teaching opportunity...
    The original title led some ppl to believe there was a factory issue... and it's because people didn't actually watch it.

As we grow I need to accept that our customer base is opening up beyond professional end users and sophisticated shooters... and with that comes people who just dont understand this platform.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick954 View Post
    These guys are boring AF.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Would love to get a SOLGW rifle but they are so hard to get right now!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    Would love to get a SOLGW rifle but they are so hard to get right now!
    Panic buying and hoarding is almost as bad right now as it was with Toilet Paper a little while ago. I'm trying to score an upper myself but, buy the time I get the in-stock notice, it is already sold out!

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if the NOX no mount will be long enough to be legal if pin and welded to a 13.7 inch barrel? Also to SOLGW, any ETA on when the 13.7 will be available next?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenSix View Post
    Does anyone know if the NOX no mount will be long enough to be legal if pin and welded to a 13.7 inch barrel? Also to SOLGW, any ETA on when the 13.7 will be available next?
    The no mount is long enough.

Very, very soon.

Feedback Score
    Is there an ETA on the 7075 rails? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any estimates on when stripped lowers will be back in stock either on your site or with your distributors? I would really like to pick up a Rebellious Stripes lower to complete a pistol build.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    @SOLGW
    Any lowers in stock anywhere?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    There are some Lone Star lowers at Big Tex I believe.

I'll let you guys know that solgw lowers are going to be pretty scarce for a few months at least.
    Almost every lower is allocated for complete rifles. Itll be like that for a while.

You'll see some SOLGW lowers pop up here and there, but not in any big quantities.

I ordered 2 SOLGW lowers @ 2AM last night from BigTexoutdoors.com and received Tracking Info & # this afternoon. When I grabbed my 2 they had 19 In Stock,so minus 2 from that. There were 27 over the weekend. So who cares what the roll-stamp/markings are if you want/need a SOLGW lower ya should take a look at BigTex ! I'll let ya know when they show up,its USPS Priority mail so I would say before the weekend for me ! Shows 18 in stock now.
    Last edited by m1a_scoutguy; 07-07-20 at 16:58.

Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast