Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Handguns that have dropped off the radar entirely (or nearly so)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I second the disappearing act or at least microscopic in popularity of the Steyr M series. Don't hear much about Kahrs, Walther polymer framed guns, and the Vitor /Bren 10. In calibers, a year ago Id say anything chambered in 10MM but I think that's changing. Maybe in the next few years anything in .40 & .357 Sig will become a memory as 9MM moves ahead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    STI GP6

Feedback Score
    CZ's full size P-10F is on the market, but I'm not sure how well it's doing given that buying trends seem to favor compact/subcompact guns these days.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    I just saw the P10C going for $399.

Got my suppressor ready P10C for $389, so there are good prices to be had on these.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    SilencerCo Maxim 9

I realize the $200 theft has an impact, but if it had been the 2nd Coming everyone thought it would/could be, we'd see a lot more of them in the wild.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Back around 1990, the Star Firestar was awarded the handgun of the year. It was a very small compact resembling a 1911, but a bit heavy. A few years later Star was out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by GNXII View Post
    I second the disappearing act or at least microscopic in popularity of the Steyr M series. Don't hear much about Kahrs, Walther polymer framed
    I third the disappointing popularity of the Steyr M series. They’re great guns. Kahrs are small, but the horrible double action like triggers are what’s killing them. I think the Walther PPQ and PPS are doing quite well in spite of Walther’s horrible customer service.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Kinda already mentioned, but the Vltor Bren Ten.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    SilencerCo Maxim 9

I realize the $200 theft has an impact, but if it had been the 2nd Coming everyone thought it would/could be, we'd see a lot more of them in the wild.
    I think it has several things going against it. Not really a concealable gun. Not every state or local municipality allows nfa items and some people don't want to bother with the paperwork. I know after my first SBR I have zero desire to do that all over again. That one time was enough to get it out of my system

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Daewoo DP51
    Beretta 8000
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Agreed on the Firestar. I had the 40 and it was a great compact. Also 9mm wise, the S&W 3913 and BHP seem to have dropped off.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast