Page 144 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I don’t take drugs on principle. But if I were sick, I would take the appropriate drugs to get well.
    Well, I was talking about his recusal but yeah. People always cringe when others say a "right to health care". Well I believe we do have a right to health care. If I want to go out into the woods and treat myself with whatever... that's my business.

I just don't like the way sessions handled the Russia thing. He led Trump to believe he was his guy ready to go down town. Bang, day one... ok, I'm out. It was a show of weakness when we were in a time of adverse transition where the most strength was needed. One could even ask whose team was Session playing for. Sure he never did anything wrong, but what has he done that bears the colors of the Trump team? What in the spirit of swamp draining has he done? Who has he captured?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The pot thing was way overblown. Nowhere was it made any priority and it doesn't take any time or effort to just go back to normal.

Revenge through the DOJ cannot become the norm. I hope there are investigations into leaks and lies going on right now. If there are not I agree he failed, if there are and the details are not being leaked... he did it right.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Revenge through the DOJ cannot become the norm. I hope there are investigations into leaks and lies going on right now. If there are not I agree he failed, if there are and the details are not being leaked... he did it right.
    I would go along with that. At the same time I think Trump is too well informed to not know if he has been working quietly. That suggests he is not.... or has not as the situation is now.

Feedback Score
    And the game of poker escalates...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nvestigate-him

the president threatened once again to retaliate against Democrats if they try to "play tough" by investigating him - this time by declassifying a wide swath of "devastating" documents related to the Mueller probe, which he had initially planned to do in September before changing his mind.

"If they want to play tough, I will do it," Trump told the Post in an interview Wednesday. "They will see how devastating those pages are."

According to the Post, Trump would hold on to the documents and release them when it's time for a "counterpunch".

"It’s much more powerful if I do it then," Trump said, "because if we had done it already, it would already be yesterday’s news."

Democrats have threatened to investigate his business dealing, relationship with Russia and his tax returns, among other alleged transgressions - something Trump characterized as "presidential harassment."

"If they want to go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would (be) the best thing that could happen to me because I’m a counter puncher and I will hit them so hard, they’ve never been hit like that," Trump said. "You know what? I think that will help my campaign. That will be the beginning of my campaign as president."

Trump said he hesitated to release the documents because his lawyer, Emmet Flood, had advised him not to - instead recommending that he wait for a more politically advantageous opportunity.

"He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it," Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

"Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad," Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. "Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country."

Speaking during what ended up being a contentious press conference on the day after the midterms, President Trump threatened to assume a "war posture" should Democrats try to investigate him, warning "two can play at that game," before claiming that the American public was already suffering from "investigation fatigue."
    My take: I'm off to the grocery store to buy some beer and popcorn.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I doubt either side will do much other than posture for the cameras. The game has moved on to 2020. I expect a lot of CNN and NYP outrage and little else.

Feedback Score
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/28/...ter-its-flaws/

Amazing to see all the Resistance MSM operatives breathlessly reporting that they finally have Trump on collusion... all with 'new' info that doesn't survive the first pass of Occam's razor. Sure. Three years in, the piece of information (Manafort meeting with Wikileaks), just now gets 'found'. Sure, that makes sense.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/28/...ter-its-flaws/

Amazing to see all the Resistance MSM operatives breathlessly reporting that they finally have Trump on collusion... all with 'new' info that doesn't survive the first pass of Occam's razor. Sure. Three years in, the piece of information (Manafort meeting with Wikileaks), just now gets 'found'. Sure, that makes sense.
    No different than all the votes “found” in Florida. As long as the corrupt Dems continue to get away with the lies it will continue to the detriment of us all.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As of this morning, the Left has all of their hopes set upon Cohen. That Cohen is giving evidence to acquire a plea deal because Mueller has deemed him guilty of income tax evasion and perhaps perjury seems to be lost on them.
    What wouldn't he say to avoid prison and why is he so sure the POTUS would not pardon him?
    Your case needs credibility and that requires credible witnesses. Cohen is flawed, broken and weak and has no credibility.
    Last edited by Averageman; 11-29-18 at 16:41.

Feedback Score
    The Coup d’etat continues and will succeed.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Time will tell. Mueller has spent too much time for America to appreciate. Comey as the opening act sucked. I'm not convinced the media even wants to sell the initially intended outcome. In fact I think they just wish it would go away.

I really don't think Trump is blowing smoke when he says "I know more than they do" meaning I have more dirt on them than they do on me.

I know it sounds crazy but the best thing Trump could do now is go to CA and just talk to the people.

Page 144 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast