Page 146 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1788

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I hesitated to point that out as I've never waterboarded anyone.
    We used to have waterboarding contests in my company. I learned that even when done "incorrectly" it's still pretty dang effective. HAHA
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I still don't know why people outside of govt talk directly to the FBI. FBI shows up, tell them to F off. I'll save my money for the defense. Hell, even immunity doesn't protect you because the immunity from a potential underlying crime doesn't protect you from these document traps. Compelled to testify? I don't remember, anything, or anything at all. Get Peter Gabriel to sing it for them.
    They incorrectly assumed the FBI is honest and ethical.

Feedback Score
    Is Christopher Steele a Russian asset?

Is that any crazier than the intel that he has procured for the dossier? Maybe he is just a Trump hater, but for someone with that much experience and exposure to Russia, he'd have had had a lot of opportunities.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Part of what the declas that Trump is holding over the Deep State is that Obama had six agents of the FBI apply for and work for the Trump campaign. One of them orchestrated the supposed deal to build a Trump Tower in Russia in order to frame Trump as having business dealings with the Russians. So things are going to get ugly as they already have the Obama admin ordering wire taps on Trump during the campaign.

The Real Scandal: Mueller’s Intricate Cover Up of Deep State Spying on Trump.

RUSH: Hey, one thing I forgot to mention, this John Solomon blockbuster story on the six deep state operatives, Obama DOJ, Obama FBI, Obama intelligence people, both in the U.K., the United States, that tried to get hired on to the Trump campaign for the purposes of infiltrating it? It’s deeper than we knew. It’s not just that the FBI embedded a couple of people at some point. They put six people to work. They tried to get hired by the Trump campaign.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...-on-trump/amp/

I hope Trump does declas all this because the level of corruption within the government is just absolutely astounding.

M
    IF this is true, then it exceeds anything done by Nixon during the Watergate scandal. The only reason I have difficulty believing it is that I don't believe Trump has enough restraint to sit on it, even for leverage. He'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

Someone better versed in Machiavellian operations would absolutely be using that kind of information as a Sword of Damocles over their political enemies. I certainly would!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-18-18 at 16:35.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    So here's why Trump hasn't declassified the information- obstruction. Mueller's team apparently has hinted that Trump could be charged with obstruction for declassifying the Obama administration operations on the Trump campaign because it would interfere with Mueller's "official Russian collusion investigation". Basically Mueller's investigation is nothing more than a intimidation scheme to keep the lid on the information and run the clock out till after the Dems get back into the House they stole votes for during the mid-terms, thereby ending future investigations. Thing is though, the Uranium One deal apparently netted out much more than just $140M to the Clinton Foundation- everyone benefited from Obama on down and that is why they are desperate to keep any investigations from going further. It would also explain why Obama was so desperate to use operatives on the Trump Campaign to bring down Trump because it was imperative that Hillary needed to get elected to keep anything from being investigated.
    He might wait until the summer of 2020, and then....BAM!

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, until Trump appoints a new AG (and it better be real soon) that very agressively looks into *everything* Obama, the Clinton's, the FBI and all the other players did to subvert Democracy, it will all just fade away in in time. I also believe Jeff Sessions was either incompetent at doing his job or a Judas playing the dump card about looking into anything related to Obama or the Clinton's.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    IMHO, until Trump appoints a new AG (and it better be real soon) that very agressively looks into *everything* Obama, the Clinton's, the FBI and all the other players did to subvert Democracy, it will all just fade away in in time. I also believe Jeff Sessions was either incompetent at doing his job or a Judas playing the dump card about looking into anything related to Obama or the Clinton's.
    Or they have pics of him being intimate with a large porcine farm animal. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    He might wait until the summer of 2020, and then....BAM!
    This is my guess too. What does it get you to release now? My 13 year old son is just starting to understand the concept that just because he knows something, it doesn't mean that he has to divulge it right away.

I really think that in 2020 we will see a HUGE ramp up rhetoric by Trump on the illegal coup against him as a way to get the base riled up. I think no matter how the dems run impeachment, it will be a net loss for them because of their divergent base and Trump's trolling them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 146 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast