Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin kills someone in movie accident

Feedback Score
    The problem comes when the dumbass actor is your boss. She should have resigned the first time it happened. That doesn’t absolve him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Roger that. I still have problems with there being a functioning firearm on set. Except for security personnel or a very, very specific scene.... But then I frequently have issues with some people having functioning firearms at the public range.....
    Last edited by triggerjerk; 03-06-24 at 19:48.

Feedback Score
    A failure of diversity, gender, and nepotism all at once.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Solve this with all actors being personally liable for weapons being used. Learn guns if you are going to play with them. Reeves and Berry did. I would bet anything they know how and what to check before acting as a gun slinger for a camera.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    Roger that. I still have problems with there being a functioning firearm on set. Except for security personnel or a very, very specific scene.... But then I frequently have issues with some people having functioning firearms at the public range.....
    Public ranges scare the beegeebus out of me. Had one dude start shooting on the lane next to me during a cold range command. About three of us were down range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Finally some common sense. And I would also like to see all actors who play astronauts be completely proficient piloting a space shuttle, in case the prop master accidentally uses a live space shuttle.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Finally some common sense. And I would also like to see all actors who play astronauts be completely proficient piloting a space shuttle, in case the prop master accidentally uses a live space shuttle.

I guess so if that role involves them using a real shuttle……

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yeah. Who among is is getting in an aircraft of any sort, piloted solely by an actor with no training? That analogy does not work at all.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerjerk View Post
    I cannot imagine ANY scenario where live ammunition of any kind needs to be on a movie set in the prop box/dept. ANY kind. I mean.. why?
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast