Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychological operations

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    This should be good lol

https://www.lofdefence.ca/battle-worn-will-not-comply

We have to remember that many of our LEO and Military folk are legal firearms owners too. Not only does this prohibition affect certain aspects of our business, it publicizes the distrust that we cannot be responsible for firearms that we legally obtained combined with our already heavily vetted firearms license. It immediately criminalizes many of you, our valued customers!

For this, we will not stand for!

20% of the proceeds from each patch sold will be donated to the CCFR (Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights*) to help support their lawsuit against the Federal Government for this non-sensical attack against legal firearm owners in Canada.
    Cool shit you bought. Mine was all earned.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Will I earn mine if I don't comply?

I'll be sure to flog myself for not having earned it already.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-27-22 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Will I earn mine if I don't comply?

I'll be sure to flog myself for not having earned it already.
    Dude, just stop.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    Dude, just stop.
    Stop posting reasons why Canadians should seriously consider not complying?

You know I can't do that.

Feedback Score
    Stop posting reasons why Canadians should seriously consider not complying?

You know I can't do that.
    Stop, because we, "DO NOT CARE ABOUT CANDAIAN POLITICS AND GUN CONTROL"

Now read that slow, out loud, word for word.

Go comply and be a good little boot licker, if you actually fought the gun control fight, you would be hugging an ar15 or ak47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    i wish there was a block option on this forum.
    Its on the non-mobile mode. Click username, then go to the bottom-left to select desktop mode. Add to Ignore is now on the left side of the screen.

lol as if they will ignore me.

I'll make a thread about the gun situation in Canada and we'll see if they stay out of it.

I'll even give you guys a play by play for as long as I can in the future before communications are cut.

Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Stop, because we, "DO NOT CARE ABOUT CANDAIAN POLITICS AND GUN CONTROL"

Now read that slow, out loud, word for word.

Go comply and be a good little boot licker, if you actually fought the gun control fight, you would be hugging an ar15 or ak47.
    See what I mean? Perfect example and in a thread about psychological operations.

From a Canadian forum:

Our fight ended 27 years ago. Guess we better line up and hand everything in! Doesn't matter if you bought your first gun in 2012, we already lost.

The Evolution of the Chinese Regime’s Unrestricted Warfare Against the US
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-ev...s_4136881.html

The forms of attack are myriad and include the following: 1) political warfare, which involves influencing the domestic political systems of other countries, including the United States, but also winning a global narrative so that Communism is seen as the wave of the future; 2) there is legal warfare or lawfare to hinder or delegitimize individuals, organizations, or countries; 3) network warfare, which involves attacking computer networks, but also communication and infrastructure networks such as the U.S. electrical grid; 4) the use or sponsorship of terrorism against the United States or its global interests; 5) economic warfare, which involves weakening the enemy’s economy and financial markets, or hijacking them to support China’s growth; and 6) kinetic, which is the employment of military force.

The strategic objective of these means is to weaken, confuse, and hollow out the enemy so that the opponent implodes without resorting to military confrontation—this means the Chinese regime targets America’s military, industry, centers of technology, but also its population, morale, ideology, and identity.

As unrestricted warfare entails, that victory will be achieved by all means: economic, ideological, legal, and military. Indeed, the Chinese regime has employed a weapon of mass destruction in all but name—the opioid crisis should be considered a form of chemical weapons use employed against the U.S. population.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-27-22 at 19:23.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'm more and more convinced that the biohazard hooah patch was earned.

OP, at the end of the day, you started a thread originally about American Army Psy Ops. Damn near everyone that has posted here has disagreed with you on one or all points. Considering the number of people that have first hand experience with the subject of your OP (at least four), don't you think you should probably just shut up and accept a loss? You won't win anyone over here so you're either a troll and/or stupid AF, probably both by the looks of it. Nobody cares about you or what you have to say. Lastly, why a joint American/Canadian patch? Are you a dual citizen? Or operated operationally with Americans?
    Last edited by Wake27; 05-27-22 at 20:30.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that the biohazard hooah patch was earned.
    Yeah actually I did earn it. I got the commie virus from my dad which took him out... right before my birthday this year. He was vaccinated by the way and more than once. I wasn't.

Chinese Professor: China Won ‘Biological Warfare'(May 18)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-...e_3821177.html

That's a lot of civilian casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    OP, at the end of the day, you started a thread originally about American Army Psy Ops. Damn near everyone that has posted here has disagreed with you on one or all points. Considering the number of people that have first hand experience with the subject of your OP (at least four), don't you think you should probably just shut up and accept a loss? You won't win anyone over here so you're either a troll and/or stupid AF, probably both by the looks of it. Nobody cares about you or what you have to say. Lastly, why a joint American/Canadian patch? Are you a dual citizen? Or operated operationally with Americans?
    I started a thread about psyops, the OP contains psyops from Canada. The most ruthless of all, active measures comes right after. The thread title says psychological operations not US psyops.

No one has countered anything. All those articles from American sources proves Yuri was right that people will not come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their family, their community and their country. Even if you shower them authentic proof.

I bought all three from that company I linked.

You can go back and re-read the thread if you like.

Also we're at war with the global communist system.

"Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility, I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it, and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence" - JFK
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-27-22 at 21:31.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah actually I did earn it. I got the commie virus from my dad which took him out... right before my birthday this year. He was vaccinated by the way and more than once. I wasn't.

Chinese Professor: China Won ‘Biological Warfare'(May 18)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-...e_3821177.html

That's a lot of civilian casualties.

I started a thread about psyops, the OP contains psyops from Canada. The most ruthless of all, active measures comes right after. The thread title says psychological operations not US psyops.

No one has countered anything. All those articles from American sources proves Yuri was right that people will not come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their family, their community and their country. Even if you shower them authentic proof.

I bought all three from that company I linked.

You can go back and re-read the thread if you like.

Also we're at war with the global communist system.

"Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility, I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it, and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence" - JFK
    Oh. Ok. So two American topics and two Canadian. The first two were related to the American military but that doesn't have anything to do with it. My bad.

Thank you for enlightening us all on Communism and the JFK quote. I work for 10th SFG(A) and had no ****ing idea that Communists do bad stuff sometimes. I'll have to try and remember that when I read the global intel updates next week, you really helped connect the dots for me. I should tell the other people in my organization that Kennedy did stuff to fight bad commies. They'll be shocked too.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast