Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone has a bootleg inc Ar15 upper?what rail?bcm?

Feedback Score
    I can't seem to find any info on that barrel. Nordic Components, right? They make quality shotgun stuff. Same company?

I saw that Optics Planet sells NC barrels, but not that profile. Do you have a link to that product?

Quote Originally Posted by moe2401 View Post
    The nordic barrel seems extremely nice..no machining or tooling marks,the rifling looks very very nice aswell(I dont have a picture of it) comparing it to the barrels I do have like the BCA,B.A,faxon and a spikes barrel..the nordic looks to be made very nicely..its a 1/7 twist carbine length..the only problem which wasn't a big deal was it didn't have the dimples for the gasblock screws which was resolved by bringing it to my friends machine shop.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    I can't seem to find any info on that barrel. Nordic Components, right? They make quality shotgun stuff. Same company?

I saw that Optics Planet sells NC barrels, but not that profile. Do you have a link to that product?
    I found this on cheaper than dirt,I personally dont know much about them but the person I brought the barrel from is a real shooter and had nothing but good to say about this barrel because hes ran them before..Hes an honest guy and I'm sure he didnt just tell me they're good barrels just so he can sell it to me..hes not that type of guy.
    https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/nord...L-115-556.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And here's a post discussing nordic barrels
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...8&share_type=t

Barrels Stag 3G vs Nordic Components barrel, vs?
    Last edited by moe2401; 07-22-19 at 23:10.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the link. Still cannot find the profile you are holding. It's like a SOCOM/HBAR and the link you've posted is a Gov't profile, just like all the other places I looked. At least that is the picture they are showing (also longer than 11.5").

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    0.330” groups

Lol

What a bunch of liars.

Feedback Score
    I can't be sure, but they almost seem like rebranded BA barrels. For Nordic to go from shotgun components (mainly 3-gun) to AR barrels is kind of a stretch. Their website doesn't even have barrels listed. It's weird because most info on their barrels seems to be around 2014.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Robert - I don't really disagree with anything you've posted, ever, but, in this case, I think if you step back and look at the reality of things 98% of the folks on this forum are 'hobby shooters' in that they don't get paid to shoot.

Some folks are more serious about it than others, but unless you are being paid/earning a living from shooting you are, by definition, a hobby/sport shooter.

I only bring this point up because, in many cases I think forum members in general try to build up the image of the forum they frequent as being THE forum to boost their own self-esteem. Not saying you Robert, but look at some of the drop-in in drive-by posts some of the regular's post.

Are they trying to help, or build their ego at the expense of someone else?

Which of the folks you think of as 'professional gunfighters' have taken the time to respond to posts in detail, as you OFTEN do, explaining nuances, trying to set folks straight? There are a few, but far more are of the 'you suck, I don't' variety.

BTW - I think you've done M4C just fine.
    Check Euros latest post. He addresses this very issue.

And you’re right. M4C isn’t what it used to be. I guess sometimes I’m just viewing it from my circle of friends n’ family. But I get where you’re coming from.... and I also think I just want it to be what it was - rather than maybe what it is. I’m woke, but sometimes just get a little nostalgic I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    0.330” groups

Lol

What a bunch of liars.
    I dunno, man. I can usually pull off groups like that when I shoot one round groups with a 7.62.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe a three shot group?

Molon reported one of .175" @ 100.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 07-23-19 at 18:45.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I dunno, man. I can usually pull off groups like that when I shoot one round groups with a 7.62.
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Maybe a three shot group?

Molon reported one of .175" @ 100.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Were there no butterflies around that day?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast