Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Nominee Rachel Levine

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You do realize that's the most "Christ-like" political party though, right?
    I don't realize it, because it's not even remotely true. Though there are "some" principles that agree with biblical law and principle, there are some really really bad principles that no actual Christian could with the mind of Christ joint themselves to. May I recommend comparing the platform of the LP to the scriptures. No, I don't think the LP is Christ-like...at...all.

https://www.lp.org/platform/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I don't realize it, because it's not even remotely true. Though there are "some" principles that agree with biblical law and principle, there are some really really bad principles that no actual Christian could with the mind of Christ joint themselves to. May I recommend comparing the platform of the LP to the scriptures. No, I don't think the LP is Christ-like...at...all.

https://www.lp.org/platform/
    Well we could argue about what party Christ might endorse if he were into endorsing political parties. Personally I don't think he would, but that's me.. But I also think the Libertarians would be the last to tell you who you could and could not lend your support too.

"Consequently, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings. The world we seek to build is one where individuals are free to follow their own dreams in their own ways, without interference from government or any authoritarian power."

No, I don't think the Libertarians are any more "Christ like" than any other party but I think they would be the last to tell anyone who they could and could not worship, when and where they could worship and under what circumstances.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm not sure how you can say "Follow the Science" and then, as a Man, walk in a Federal building dressed like a 8 year old girl.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You do realize that's the most "Christ-like" political party though, right?
    The abortion-on-demand party is “Christ-like”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm not sure how you can say "Follow the Science" and then, as a Man, walk in a Federal building dressed like a 8 year old girl.
    Its truly an indication of "their" mental condition.

One of the engineers I work with occasionally transitioned to a woman over a Christmas break one year. She (because she is not a "they") did not stroll into the building looking like Pippi Longstocking, she dressed like the majority of female engineers in the company with no fanfare.

Incidentally, we treat her with respect and made no bigger deal out of it than she did. It took a while for us to get used to calling her by her new name and that was that.

Completely different situation than this walking freak show...

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Its truly an indication of "their" mental condition.

One of the engineers I work with occasionally transitioned to a woman over a Christmas break one year. She (because she is not a "they") did not stroll into the building looking like Pippi Longstocking, she dressed like the majority of female engineers in the company with no fanfare.

Incidentally, we treat her with respect and made no bigger deal out of it than she did. It took a while for us to get used to calling her by her new name and that was that.

Completely different situation than this walking freak show...

Andy
    He/she is still a nut job with a mental disorder.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post

I am not my brother's keeper.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post

Fetishism, you simply can't tell me that, that many Men want to be a Woman.
    I don't care, but don't on one hand tell me about "The Science" and then come out looking like this crack pot. It is simply counter productive to any truly scientific opinion you might have, legit or not.
    I mean as fruity as J Edgar Hoover was, he had the good graces to appear in trousers in the public forum.

Now if you ask me "Do you care about what two consenting Adults do behind closed doors?" I would say No, but, You simply can do your job and go home and play "Dress Up" after work.

Feedback Score
    If they're of adult age they can do as they wish with their life. However, I wouldn't trust someone who thinks cutting off their wanker is a great idea. What's their next great idea? Suicide rate among transgender adults is reportedly 10x higher than the national average.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-04-21 at 09:01.

Feedback Score
    I don’t have any problem with what people do until it affects others. And therein lies the problem. They want to force their delusions on the rest of society and make it mainstream all while allowing themselves protected status. If you want to cut your nuts off, go ahead. But the minute you decide it’s acceptable to force parents to allow the system facilitate it for confused youths, I have a big ****ing problem with it.

At the end of the day, these people are evil and mentally ill.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast