Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CA highschool shooting....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    This one was walking distance from my house. Some of our close friends knew the victims, the shooter's girlfriend and the shooter. This one is really strange. It came out of nowhere. None of the kid's closest friends or family saw this coming even a little bit. No warning except one social media comment, saying something to the effect of "Have a nice day at school tomorrow Saugus High..." No obvious threats. No manifesto. No "beef" with the system. The kid's dad died a year ago and he did this awful deed on his birthday for some reason. I can't get an answer to where he got the gun either.

Just don't know what to say about this...
    Also wondering where the gun came from. I guess he was acting out on something in bold. Some twisted logic in there no doubt.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I can't confirm or deny any plausible explanation at this point. Its just odd. Usually when this sort of thing happens the kid is a misfit, malcontent, or just evil. I met this kid about a year or two ago. Just seemed normal like any other kid. Straight "A" student. Never in trouble. No signs of craziness on the walls of his room or locker. His own girlfriend had no idea that anything like this was brewing. She's walking around like a zombie at this point. Seems like when these other kids did this sort of thing you could see it coming miles away. Like Parkland, Columbine, Sandyhook and so many others. Those kids were obviously off their respective rockers and everyone knew it way ahead of time. The kid up here showed none of this.

If I learn more, I'll share the details here.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    I can't confirm or deny any plausible explanation at this point. Its just odd. Usually when this sort of thing happens the kid is a misfit, malcontent, or just evil. I met this kid about a year or two ago. Just seemed normal like any other kid. Straight "A" student. Never in trouble. No signs of craziness on the walls of his room or locker. His own girlfriend had no idea that anything like this was brewing. She's walking around like a zombie at this point. Seems like when these other kids did this sort of thing you could see it coming miles away. Like Parkland, Columbine, Sandyhook and so many others. Those kids were obviously off their respective rockers and everyone knew it way ahead of time. The kid up here showed none of this.

So is the kid 1/2 Japanese?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No outward signs don’t really mean the feet ain’t paddling like mad. Just makes it hard to tell they are off and get them help. Although help is relative in today’s age.

Dad passing away is a huge stressor, especially for a HS aged kid. We all butt heads with dads, but in general they tend to be pretty hefty anchors for male kids. Unlikely that we will see/hear any root cause info, but I’d like to hear how the kid handled the death of his dad. Was it take 2 Prozac and call me if you feel bad, counseling, went quiet... The stress of daily life in school is interesting. We “laugh” as adults because we have a different perspective in things, but kids take shit pretty hard. If the dad was the anchor figure and wasn’t effectively replaced... bad combo.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I know it's not much and you hear complaints in the media on this subject, but prayers sent for your community. I'm sure this is tough on a lot more than just the victim's families. We tend to talk about these events in the abstract because we're not involved, but we do need to remember that real people's lives are affected and statistics are utterly irrelevant when you're involved or within a direct sphere of influence.

Thanks for reminding us and keeping us in the loop.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    So is the kid 1/2 Japanese?
    Yes. His mother is of Japanese ancestry.

Is this relevant somehow?
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yes. His mother is of Japanese ancestry.

Is this relevant somehow?
    I’ve always wondered what the convention was for news media to report race. In this instance, the reports were of an Asian student shooter. But then I remember George Zimmerman (Peruvian? mother) was described as a white shooter. And, at least in NorCal, anytime there’s a black suspect, he’s a young adult male.

Anyway, sorry for thread drift. It’s a tragedy for the families immediately affected and a shame to see media and politicians exploit the situation.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I’ve always wondered what the convention was for news media to report race. In this instance, the reports were of an Asian student shooter. But then I remember George Zimmerman (Peruvian? mother) was described as a white shooter. And, at least in NorCal, anytime there’s a black suspect, he’s a young adult male.

Anyway, sorry for thread drift. It’s a tragedy for the families immediately affected and a shame to see media and politicians exploit the situation.

That’s what media and politicians do.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Also wondering where the gun came from. I guess he was acting out on something in bold. Some twisted logic in there no doubt.
    Well now the left is saying that the Authorities are looking into a ghost gun. They believe he had a home assembled 1911.

They been throwing the term ghost gun around a lot lately

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Well now the left is saying that the Authorities are looking into a ghost gun. They believe he had a home assembled 1911.

They been throwing the term ghost gun around a lot lately

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    So another CIA false flag.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast