Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis FedEx Shooting.

Feedback Score
    Fits some parts of the narrative the left loves but waiting on what we release to the public before can say more.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 04-16-21 at 14:24.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    This seems all too convenient. They’re packing the courts and pushing their agenda. Biden has said both that, he doesn’t think there will be a Republican Party in 4 years, and that “no right is absolute.”
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Double.
    Last edited by Zane1844; 04-16-21 at 16:06.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No photo of the shooter. Seems they must have scrubbed the internet before releasing the name. Should we take bets on whether he's black and all the victims are white?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There's a screen shot out there of an arrest of his last year.. Lists him as white (shrug) who knows. Also reports that FedEx and the police were warned of his issues.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    One of the FedEx employees that witnessed the shooting said on the Today Show that another person on the scene pulled a weapon out of his vehicle and attempted to engage the shooter. He said that that person lost their life trying to take down the shooter.
    I’d rather check out that way rather than cowering in a corner waiting for a bullet in the head, all I ask is for the opportunity.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    There's a screen shot out there of an arrest of his last year.. Lists him as white (shrug) who knows. Also reports that FedEx and the police were warned of his issues.
    White, kinda wussy lookin, typical loser from the background I've seen on fox.

ETA: Who really cares what color he is, his race is Scumbag.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 04-16-21 at 17:36.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Sounds like another asshat who's family reached out to authorities for help and nothing was done. We'll ignore mental health reform and keep focusing guns.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Similar loser like the neckbeard that shot up the massage parlor in Atlanta.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Apparently, the Feds were warned about the little chit stain. Meh, just another day at the FBI.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast