Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackOps Precision Rimfire

Feedback Score

BlackOps Precision Rimfire

We've been doing the Precision Rimfire Repeater Conversion for a while now on the Remington 40X Single Shots and we're now making our own Rimfire Repeater Action (Model 605). The BlackOps Model 605 and the 40X Repeater Conversion are both Controlled Round Feed and are exclusive to BlackOps Precision.

Just thought I'd share a few photos (pictured with a very early prototype magazine) and info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z42S70fTas

We make our own magazine for the conversion that fits any DBM that accepts the 308 AICS or AW magazines. This enables us to provide a Full Scale trainer in 22LR that emulates the weight and controls of the most common duty/precision rifles.

The BlackOps Precision Rimfire Action will fit any Remington 700 SA stock/chassis (as does the Remington 40X (XB).
    Last edited by BlackOps Tech; 05-01-13 at 13:06.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Out-freakin'-standing!

Feedback Score
    You first announced the 605 back in january of 2010, right?

Are they being delivered now?
    Is it a custom order item?
    Lead time?
    Prices?
    Are those the new non-prototype mags?

I've been watching the 605 project since it was introduced 3.5 years ago. I understand things can take time, and I've read about the hurdles you've had to cross... but it would seem strange to post about the 605 on yet another website, when to my knowledge you have not produced them yet, and you have customers waiting as long as train smoke looking to buy them for the last several years.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    You first announced the 605 back in january of 2010, right?

Are they being delivered now?
    Is it a custom order item?
    Lead time?
    Prices?
    Are those the new non-prototype mags?

I've been watching the 605 project since it was introduced 3.5 years ago. I understand things can take time, and I've read about the hurdles you've had to cross... but it would seem strange to post about the 605 on yet another website, when to my knowledge you have not produced them yet, and you have customers waiting as long as train smoke looking to buy them for the last several years.
    A little reading comprehension would serve you well at this point (especially in regards to Rule #6. You can find the link to the Rules at the top right of this page). It's quite obvious from your post here and posts in other threads involving BlackOps that you're basically nothing more than an Internet educated enthusiast with a lot of time on your hands.

You know nothing of my orders nor what we're delivering and I certainly won't entertain your devisive line of questioning. You're pretty well known amongst the Internet for the positional antics that have lead to the demise of numerous forum memberships.

If you're out to pick a fight, do it elsewhere.
    Last edited by BlackOps Tech; 05-05-13 at 19:56.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mike has a point Greg...

Feedback Score
    January 2010 was when the 605 was announced, if memory serves.

This, as of a couple days ago on snipershide:
    The first of the Centerfire actions will be available by the end of May, and the Rimfire actions are running pretty close to parallel to Centerfire production.
    605's not done... yet in here with another "hey lookit!" thread.

http://forum.snipershide.com/snipers...w-pics-16.html

... and I have no point, asking when these are going to actually be delivered?

Yeah, I don't know how many people have paid Mike money, and have been waiting how long Mike? Months? Years? ... but I know one. Easy to marginalize my statements. I'm just a big ol' internet bully with a grudge against black ops huh? Cute, but not quite. I'm a fan of the facts.

Were my friend not deployed right now, and not due to come back for months yet... he'd be in here posting the exact same things. Take one look at the snipershide thread I linked and you'll see it for yourself.

So forgive me for finding it quite odd that he be in here advertising a product that doesn't exist, and has been "up to the plate" for three and a half years. Funny thing is, even though mike treats me like shit every chance he gets for calling it like I see it, I'll buy a 605. I don't give a shit if I have to have someone else order it.

I simply wanted to know if these were ACTUALLY going to be available anytime soon... or if this is just another hype thread for a product that's been in development for years with a storyline that would match any soap opera for drama content. Apparently he doesn't like it when he puts up a post showing off his old pictures of the product that doesn't exist, and then has someone ask if it's ACTUALLY done yet.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Straight up, when is this shipping?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by orkan View Post
    January 2010 was when the 605 was announced, if memory serves.

This, as of a couple days ago on snipershide:

605's not done... yet in here with another "hey lookit!" thread.

http://forum.snipershide.com/snipers...w-pics-16.html

... and I have no point, asking when these are going to actually be delivered?

Yeah, I don't know how many people have paid Mike money, and have been waiting how long Mike? Months? Years? ... but I know one. Easy to marginalize my statements. I'm just a big ol' internet bully with a grudge against black ops huh? Cute, but not quite. I'm a fan of the facts.

Were my friend not deployed right now, and not due to come back for months yet... he'd be in here posting the exact same things. Take one look at the snipershide thread I linked and you'll see it for yourself.

So forgive me for finding it quite odd that he be in here advertising a product that doesn't exist, and has been "up to the plate" for three and a half years. Funny thing is, even though mike treats me like shit every chance he gets for calling it like I see it, I'll buy a 605. I don't give a shit if I have to have someone else order it.

I simply wanted to know if these were ACTUALLY going to be available anytime soon... or if this is just another hype thread for a product that's been in development for years with a storyline that would match any soap opera for drama content. Apparently he doesn't like it when he puts up a post showing off his old pictures of the product that doesn't exist, and then has someone ask if it's ACTUALLY done yet.
    There are a lot of people that want to know that don't present themselves in such a sphincter-like manner and then regard themselves as a victim when they're called on it. You clearly have an axe to grind even after you make statements about understanding the delays. Which one is it? Also, you stated that I've posted "old" pictures, but you haven't displayed the common sense to understand your own contradiction.

The link you've posted clearly outlines the forthright approach and I've clearly presented the facts, but then there's your axe. If you're truly interested in a 605, I'll be happy to work with you, but forgive me for recognizing the attitude of a true customer versus someone that thrives on stirring the pot.

Basically, within the rules of each respective forum, I can post in any forum I'd like. I've recognized this forum as a growing community of knowledgable members, and within the guidelines of the rules, I offered up info here that hasn't been presented before. There's no conspiracy theory or who shot John scenario. If you have an issue with it, take it up with a Moderator and we'll sort it out properly.

If you genuinely have an interest in discussing specs, technical details, etc., I'll be more than happy to engage in adult conversation that broadens what appears to be of interest to all of us (which is why I joined this site). The petulant Internet behavior is not an area I have an interest in.

If you'd like to wipe the slate clean and start over, I'm happy to wipe it with you and extend an olive branch, but this historical axe grinding exercise is getting old.
    Last edited by BlackOps Tech; 05-05-13 at 21:32.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Straight up, when is this shipping?

We're currently making the "production" magazine, bolt nose, firing pin, both extractors, ejector, cocking piece, shroud and all discrete components for the 40X Conversions, which are shared components with the Model 605.

The Model 605 receiver and bolt body production is running nearly parallel with the Centerfire receiver and bolt and the RIMFIRE will be available for in-house builds in July. We will not be shipping the Model 605 as a complete standalone action until the RAVAGE Rifle Package production is caught up, which is conservatively estimated as September.
    Last edited by BlackOps Tech; 05-05-13 at 23:55. Reason: See below.
    Mike
    Blackopsprecision.com

Feedback Score
    The Model 605 receiver and bolt body production is running nearly parallel with the Centerfire receiver and bolt and will be available for in-house builds in July. We will not be shipping the Model 605 as a complete standalone action until the RAVAGE Rifle Package production is caught up, which is conservatively estimated as September.
    July huh? ... not the "may" you told the guys on snipershide on may 2nd?
    The first of the Centerfire actions will be available by the end of May, and the Rimfire actions are running pretty close to parallel to Centerfire production. Bringing production in-house was necessary to offer Custom Actions that are manufactured to the standards that others only claim to deliver.
    If you genuinely have an interest in discussing specs, technical details, etc., I'll be more than happy to engage in adult conversation that broadens what appears to be of interest to all of us (which is why I joined this site). The petulant Internet behavior is not an area I have an interest in.
    What the hell would I need to discuss specs for... I've seen you advertising the specs for over three years, just like everybody else.

Victim? nah, I don't think so.

You post something you've been missing your own self imposed delivery ETA's on for a couple years, get called on it, then get all butt hurt.

For something you have no interest in, you sure seem to engage in it a lot. Matter of fact, you post in a few forums quite often, and run afoul of a lot more than just me. Matter of fact, until a few days ago we haven't had an interaction in years. You may notice trends about me, sure. From the looks of it, it's like looking into a mirror for you. Any time someone contradicts your thinking (mag release inside trigger guard) (advertising vaporware) you lash out, because you can't possibly be wrong. I'm pretty familiar with it. ... and it has me laughing I assure you.

I'm trying to work on it. Maybe you should too.

In this case, it doesn't matter what you say until this product is something other than a prototype. Hell, the way this industry goes half the time, I'm surprised you didn't announce it at shot show 2 years ago.

When you finally finish it... if you ever do... I'll buy one someday. I just had to laugh at seeing this pop up over here. Vaporware fail of the day material for sure.
    Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast