Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloud Defensive REIN

Feedback Score
    Gemtech Aurora II on a G42 - I'd just swapped out the old TLR6 for the newer Nightstick.
    Needs a holster, but looks as if I'll be making one myself...
    Damon

"Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives." -- John Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Mine just shipped today; ordered 1/22/21

I got the black version, but that clear anodized looks badass
    Received 3/5

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mounted it up to my rifle. Getting the tape switch & thicc wire to play nicely with a slim rail and tight mount was a challenge, but I'm happy with how it turned out. It's nice and snug to the rail with no exposed wires. I'm glad I went with the full size light on a 15" rail too.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5FbRT7p

That sucker is stupid bright. I couldn't resist shining it at myself (before I mounted it). I had no central vision for 5 mins afterwards

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Received 3/5
    Shipped 1/22, received 3/5?!?!?

The REIN seems like a good light and all, but I bought a Modlite on 3/14 and received it on 3/17.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Shipped 1/22, received 3/5?!?!?

The REIN seems like a good light and all, but I bought a Modlite on 3/14 and received it on 3/17.....
    I bought it 1/22 as a backorder. They were having a 17.76% sale. The actual shipping was quick and only took a couple days

Feedback Score
    Is anyone tried the CD Torrent m-lok mounts? I am interested in this but I cannot seem to find any good information about the details. I thought I heard it has some flexibility built-in to adjust parallel to the barrel so you can tune how close to the muzzle devise but I like to ride high and tight, not sure how much flexibility their really is.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeheadAR View Post
    Is anyone tried the CD Torrent m-lok mounts? I am interested in this but I cannot seem to find any good information about the details. I thought I heard it has some flexibility built-in to adjust parallel to the barrel so you can tune how close to the muzzle devise but I like to ride high and tight, not sure how much flexibility their really is.
    They are rebranded IWC/Haley Strategic mounts so you may find more info if you search for those.

They are good mounts and do offer flexibility with spacing since they offer multiple mount positions.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that information. I was able to find some details on the Scorpion mounts which seem to be the same as the Thorntails.

Feedback Score
    Might be of interest to those who want to try out the REIN (or OWL): https://www.clouddefensive.com/trade-in/
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Might be of interest to those who want to try out the REIN (or OWL): https://www.clouddefensive.com/trade-in/
    Thanks for posting that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast