Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KAC QDC suppressor?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    QDC 556 fullsize can
    Good move, if I had it to do over gain, I'd go with the full size for more hush hush. Mark on the other hand digs the mini as is, so clearly good cans either way its just a preference on what your priorities are. Congrats on the fine purchase.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I want both but don't even want to pay for the MAMS yet.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    So I'm almost ready to pull the plug. I got a Sandman K already but really want the QDC to go with my KAC 11.5, Not sure which direction to go, mini or full.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post
    Not sure which direction to go, mini or full.
    Full. Run them on my 11.5's and wouldn't change.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budget View Post
    So I'm almost ready to pull the plug. I got a Sandman K already but really want the QDC to go with my KAC 11.5, Not sure which direction to go, mini or full.
    Brother please hear me, buy the full sized. I run the mini on a 16 inch KAC gun and its loud. On an 11.5, it will smoke your ears. KAC cans are great, but not known for their decibel reduction superiority. Cool factor off the charts, durability has no equal. Sound , buy the full sized.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6933 and PB, appreciate the input. Will be buying in 2020, so hopefully prices don't increase.

PB you're absolutely right about the cool factor, #1 rule of a gunfight is ya gotta look good doing it.

My main factor in getting a K can was blast reduction from an 11.5 and it helped a lot. More flash than anticipated however. I know KAC v Dead Air is kinda apples and...dilapidated oranges, but it's all I have right now.

I wear ear pro in conjunction with it as well. Still would be nice not to blow my ear balls out if I gotta grab it in a pinch.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Yea, I have AACmini 4 can that I like, but I run them on nothing but 14.5+ guns. Everything under 14.5, gets a full sized gun. If you wear ear pro when you shoot even with a can, a mini KAC would work. Ive considered putting a mini on my HD gun because I want SOME shock value in rounds in mi casa. But I figure that any gun, any can is going to be loud inside. LOUD AND PROUD.

PB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I want both but don't even want to pay for the MAMS yet.
    Since I run 100% suppressed, I couldn't make myself buy the beloved MAMS, which made me tear up. I want that MAMS, but fck. Cost as much as some cans.

PB

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Since I run 100% suppressed, I couldn't make myself buy the beloved MAMS
    Yeah, about that. You need a MAMS. You'll never rest easy until you have one. It will eat at you all day and night. Relentlessly. Starting when you read this.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Yeah, about that. You need a MAMS. You'll never rest easy until you have one. It will eat at you all day and night. Relentlessly. Starting when you read this.
    I wish someone would just send me one. I'm a nice guy and this is going to flare up my PTSD. 6933 is the devil.

PB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast