Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blem or Overstock CCI Primers

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I still have 35k of them. They're reserved for 77 gr OTM, and we run whatever else for 62gr stuff.
    WOW,,that's a good stash !!! I looked I only have 3K left of the SRP. Although most of them were bought for pistols, I haven't been doing much 223/5.56 loading so just kinda hangin on too them ! Maybe someday it will come full circle again ! We can only hope.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    WOW,,that's a good stash !!! I looked I only have 3K left of the SRP. Although most of them were bought for pistols, I haven't been doing much 223/5.56 loading so just kinda hangin on too them ! Maybe someday it will come full circle again ! We can only hope.
    When I first got introduced to them, I loaded them for blaster ammo (thinking they were junk... WOLF right?) Then I tried running them in pistol, but the magnum cups were too thick. I can't remember when or how I figured out they were amazing in Target ammo.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    When I first got introduced to them, I loaded them for blaster ammo (thinking they were junk... WOLF right?) Then I tried running them in pistol, but the magnum cups were too thick. I can't remember when or how I figured out they were amazing in Target ammo.
    Yea same here, then I saw you talking about them and how good they were for Match stuff and I started playing around a bit more with them. When I say pistol use I think they had pistol primers also at the same price so that's what we bought the most of them for ! I bought/had 10K for rifle and still have the 3K left. Maybe I should dig them out and get working on some loads for my CZ 527 in 223 !

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I did buy some of the pistol primers, but the quality on the batch I had wasn't very good if I remember right.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I did buy some of the pistol primers, but the quality on the batch I had wasn't very good if I remember right.
    I don't remember any issues with the Wolf SPP,,all went bang. I use/bought mostly for small pistol and that's back when I was running my G17,don't recall any probs. It was after the Wolf were pretty much gone and the Tula started showing up,if I had a issue it was with the Tula SPP ! 2nd hit always made it go off !! I actually bought 5K Tula SPP from a local gun guy last Fall and have gone through them and did have a few not go the 1st time but always the 2nd ! Always a good tap/rack/bang exercise !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12