Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New KAC Suppressors: Pressure Reduction Technology

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I think the normal KAC cans are better than both those options. If you don't want to wait, just grab a normal QDC. You won't be disappointed.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I think the normal KAC cans are better than both those options. If you don't want to wait, just grab a normal QDC. You won't be disappointed.
    Explain? The oss has lower back pressure and same sound reduction

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Depends on what you want, but IMO reliability, minimum POI shift, and signature reduction are my criteria. I play a lot at night so signature reduction is big for me. The KAC cans are still hearing safe and for 556 sound reduction is between 136-140 no matter what you do. I love the attachment method on knights cans, I love the muzzle devices from KAC, and I love their tone, especially their CQB cans. They also have amazing back pressure control for a traditional baffle stack can.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Depends on what you want, but IMO reliability, minimum POI shift, and signature reduction are my criteria. I play a lot at night so signature reduction is big for me. The KAC cans are still hearing safe and for 556 sound reduction is between 136-140 no matter what you do. I love the attachment method on knights cans, I love the muzzle devices from KAC, and I love their tone, especially their CQB cans. They also have amazing back pressure control for a traditional baffle stack can.
    I would agree with all of those things

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    They’re hearing safe?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Their CQB cans will not be hearing safer on anything less than a 16" in my experience and their Full size is hearing safe on my 12.5 and larger barrels. However, I do not ever shoot 556 without ear pro unless its a single tone check when I get the can or in that nightmare scenario we all own guns for. I believe the tone of the KAC cans is better than SF RC2 cans and their DBs are directly comparable. I own several of both. The QDC 556 CQB is the best mini 556 suppressor on the market currently.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry I didn’t read the whole thread. When can we place order on this

Will there be a 556 full size?

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kukworld View Post
    Sorry I didn’t read the whole thread. When can we place order on this

Will there be a 556 full size?

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1) Maybe Q4. MAYBE.
    2) Probably, not right now, but the CQB weighs as much as a fullsize, so...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any update on these? I know KAC suspended new orders, did any dealers order these before the cut off?

I just picked up an SR25 CC and need a KAC can for it...

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Any update on these? I know KAC suspended new orders, did any dealers order these before the cut off?

I just picked up an SR25 CC and need a KAC can for it...
    As soon as we can clear govvie and commercial backlog, and get ample supply on shelf, these will be coming.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast