Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Form 4 E-File...and news?

Feedback Score

Form 4 E-File...and news?

This was the most current thing I could find and it’s dated from April. Back in the fall Silencer Shop was thinking this Spring.

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/bl...ilable-in-2019

I kinda want to wait as I don’t want to paper file now and have people that e filed three months later get theirs first

Anyone heard anything else?
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    No new news.

File it now.

If F4s return to EForms, withdraw the paper forms and submit electronically.

I’ve never come across the situation where waiting to file was ever the right answer.

Feedback Score
    ^this.
    Waiting will never get the device in your hand quicker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    No new news.

File it now.

If F4s return to EForms, withdraw the paper forms and submit electronically.

I’ve never come across the situation where waiting to file was ever the right answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    ^this.
    Waiting will never get the device in your hand quicker.
    I had thought that but people who SBRd lowers with paper when exile was down in the fall are just getting them. People who efiled months later got then sooner..no?
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OldState View Post
    I had thought that but people who SBRd lowers with paper when exile was down in the fall are just getting them. People who efiled months later got then sooner..no?
    Yes. But those that waited for Form 1s to come come back into EForms when 41F went into effect waited 2+ years before it happened.

No harm in filing now, and then eFiling the same item if F4s are added back before the paper forms are approved.

Do what you want...or, just wait for the HPA to pass.

Feedback Score
    Yes. But those that waited for Form 1s to come come back into EForms when 41F went into effect waited 2+ years before it happened.

No harm in filing now, and then eFiling the same item if F4s are added back before the paper forms are approved.

Do what you want...or, just wait for the HPA to pass.
    You can eFile the same item after you paper filed? I never heard of that before

Feedback Score
    You can eFile the same item after you paper filed? I never heard of that before
    If you have a paper form approved in 11 months, it’s just sitting in a box for the first 10+ months waiting its turn.

Feedback Score
    If you have a paper form approved in 11 months, it’s just sitting in a box for the first 10+ months waiting its turn.
    Got that but I never heard you can eFile for the same exact item.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Got that but I never heard you can eFile for the same exact item.
    I think BigWaylon is saying that you could withdraw (cancel) the paper form and then refile for the same item using eForms. Since your paper form is just sitting around for most of the wait there's no negative to cancelling it early if the option to use eForms becomes available.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    I think BigWaylon is saying that you could withdraw (cancel) the paper form and then refile for the same item using eForms. Since your paper form is just sitting around for most of the wait there's no negative to cancelling it early if the option to use eForms becomes available.
    Ok. I didn’t know you could cancel. Do you get your money back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast