Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Retired ATF agent says AR-15 rifles should be regulated like machine guns

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Who cares what some .gov parasite thinks? This is all just B.S. to get people fired up.
    well it keeps it forward in minds and keeps the antis having new fuel from a so called expert to break down the ones not sure or on the fence the fuds etc..
    when they hear WOW even some ATF agent wants them regulated well he was a pro maybe he knows something I do not

this is purely BS of course and its the way the left keeps the pond full of ripples by poking the water every chance they can get ! we will never have calm sadly

Feedback Score
    I wish the republicans could get on board with this weapons of war and pass a weapons of war bill so it opens up all weapons we could just register for some rocket launchers or whatever true WEAPONS of war we wanted to play with and take out any and all other fire arms since they are not used in war

would love to hear the dems say NO NO we meant ....

not to make it pass of course just to call it out for what it is nothing to do with war pure control grab

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    well it keeps it forward in minds and keeps the antis having new fuel from a so called expert to break down the ones not sure or on the fence the fuds etc..
    when they hear WOW even some ATF agent wants them regulated well he was a pro maybe he knows something I do not
    That and he has an intimate knowledge of all the gun control red tape and legalese that disarmament proponents like Gifford's has no idea about.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    double tap.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Maybe trade ar-15 registration for open registry.

Then I can get the 249 I always wanted... oh, and DD so We can get HEDP for 203s.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 11-03-18 at 20:43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorBurn View Post
    That may be one of the most disappointing posts I've ever read on this site. Isn't it high time we learned that compromise does not work with the left or the right for that matter? Maybe you're ok with Uncle Sugar knowing all your business, but I sure as hell am not.
    It isn't compromise like it is always portrayed.....where each side gets something.

"The hull of the ship was compromised" is the accurate example. The 12" hole will become the size they want over time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    It isn't compromise like it is always portrayed.....where each side gets something.

"The hull of the ship was compromised" is the accurate example. The 12" hole will become the size they want over time.
    Better analogy:

Lib walks up and says "Give me your sandwich".

You say "Get bent".

Lib says "Okay, just give me half of it".

You say "Okay".

What just happened here? That was a compromise right?
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-03-18 at 22:13.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    I never heard anyone on M4C advocate making ARs NFA items.

I have said that if Dems were strategically smart they would put that forward because it would get more support (and legal precedent) than their stupid outright bans.

But their donors (Bloomberg and his advocacy army) want bans. So they push bans.

Agree the NFA should be abolished. It’s archaic and unconstitutional.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I never heard anyone on M4C advocate making ARs NFA items.

I have said that if Dems were strategically smart they would put that forward because it would get more support (and legal precedent) than their stupid outright bans.

But their donors (Bloomberg and his advocacy army) want bans. So they push bans.

Agree the NFA should be abolished. It’s archaic and unconstitutional.
    I remember it.

I was one of them.

And I was wrong.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I remember it.

I was one of them.

And I was wrong.
    Why did you feel that way? Why did you change your mind ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast