Thread: China 2025 tech and the US

Feedback Score

China 2025 tech and the US

the trade sanctions on Iran and China ignoring them well I do say don't arrest folks just flat out stop using China for anything !
    now the arrest of Huawei CEO ? it is funny cause it does make them realize the trump is serious and the USA can reach out and get folks so I like that side of it but ironic with that we still have Huawei phones all over etc.. ? its kinda silly

I know China has this 2025 thing going to dominate the world tech and sadly they just might do it

I do wish we never ever sent tech over their to be made cheaply as we know the only reason they are doing well is stealing everyone else tech they do have their own but it never works well etc.. and I do think if we stopped it would slow them down

not sure if its to late ? I do think we need to bring back all tech built here and while we will see a jump in price not sure we gave away to much already

when we look back at the fall of the USA in some future time (not saying its soon more every nation in history has fallen) and may we be the first to never fall ! BUT if when I do think our outsourcing everything to be cheap is going to be one of the key factors of it happening with the current idiocy of course being the main reason (as in PC culture and the left)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Tech is never going to come back to the US. It'll move to India when China becomes too expensive and then to Africa when India becomes too expensive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Tech is never going to come back to the US. It'll move to India when China becomes too expensive and then to Africa when India becomes too expensive.
    Yeah agree sadly
    the pockets we have I do hope they do not go but I wont hold my breathe

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Thts cool, man. Over here we can just cut each other’s hair, and do each other’s nail in perpetuity.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The day we strayed from Amigas and Commodores was the day we strayed from God.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    They'll have total domination of the sex doll industry and saturate the market. Possible CHICOM ploy for an invasion!
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-07-18 at 06:53.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    The day we strayed from Amigas and Commodores was the day we strayed from God.
    That made me laugh and spill my coffee! Feels like at least once a day on a gaming sub reddit I point out that games on my Commodore 64 felt more complex than ones on today's current gen consoles.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    But, at some point you're going to run out of cheap labor to exploit, then what?
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    But, at some point you're going to run out of cheap labor to exploit, then what?
    by then we will be next since we will be a bottom 3rd world crap hole and be the cheap labor for china

this ad sadly might have some truth to it but the reality is china fake economy and new leader they are set to be nothing more than a dictator country and will go the way of Mao soon