Page 88 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Have to say I'm right there with you

I try to use Paypal where possible, adds a layer. Bank of America credit cards have a virtual option where you can create a card specifically for online shopping. Creates a new number, expiry and CV2 security code. You can set a spending limit and custom expiry date. Pretty cool option imo.
    Jointoken.com does too. With any credit card.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I do NOW!

I just spent $400 on clothes!

I have two sons graduating in a few months, one from High School, the other from College. Next fall they will be in Law School and College wearing new Magpul jackets, hoodies, pull overs etc....All the kind of stuff they love.
    How does it fit? Do you have to order one size bigger for it to be comfortable? How is it?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    That was a killer deal. $200 later and 10 pieces of clothing haha.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Not what I expected to buy but go Team Magpul.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    Hearing some stories of sketchy charges after ordering from this place on another site.
    I have ordered from them multiple times without any trouble. I’m a small sample, but I order from them without worry.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My kids are all about 511, Magpul, Vertx, Arcteryx etc....so these will be big hits with them. Bought several of the hoodies, jackets and half zip pull over Commando sweaters.

Same thing here, I ordered some for myself, and then a bunch for my nieces and nephews. There is no way I would have bought the items at full retail, but at this deep of a clearance, it is almost silly not to.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Yeah I couldn't resist. Spent $180 for 9 things. Would have done more, but shouldn't have spent the $180 to begin with and not 100% sure on the sizing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Unfortunately, my order shipped today. Unfortunately I say because only a small portion of it shipped, the rest is on back order and likely to never be delivered given that these are close outs....Sad Panda....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately, my order shipped today. Unfortunately I say because only a small portion of it shipped, the rest is on back order and likely to never be delivered given that these are close outs....Sad Panda....
    Same here, only the stuff I ordered in medium shipped and the rest is backordered. Proof again why it pays to watch this thread closely, and be ready to pounce imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mine is showing “sent to warehouse”. We shall see how it ends up

Page 88 of 353 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast