Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have experience with a Beretta 92/M9A1 Compact?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With DOD contracts possibly winding down, maybe Beretta will continue to listen to what customers want like G models, Centurions, and collaborations. The initial signs certainly are there. One can only hope.

Feedback Score
    The Beretta 92FS Compact L in INOX has become my favorite 9mm pistol. I know everyone like the polymer striker fired pistols these days, bit IMO the 92 series Berettas are still top tier fighting pistols. Buy one and you won't regret it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My Compact 92FS is a kitten to shoot but still take a backseat to my Centurions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post

My Compact 92FS is a kitten to shoot but still take a backseat to my Centurions
    Hey There,

How are people managing the integral front sight. I went to a lgs and handled one. The trigger reset was great. The DA was mangeable. Liked it very much but I want a night sight front. Do you get these drilled out?

Thanks,
    D
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    You simply send the slide to Trijicon or ToolTech and they drill a small hole in the front sight and insert a tritium vile.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mag318 View Post
    You simply send the slide to Trijicon or ToolTech and they drill a small hole in the front sight and insert a tritium vile.
    Thanks! That will make the gun an interesting choice for me.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    I had Trijicon install night sights on my duty 92 FS in the 80s. When I retired in 2001 the lamps had gone dim finally so earlier this year I sent the slide back to Trijicon for revamping and I believe the cost was $50. I'm going to send them my 92 Compact slide next month for night sights and that pistol will be good to go for 15 years, hell it may outlast me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A gentleman at the range I visit approached me while shooting this weekend. He asked if I could assist him in loading his magazines. He had a compact 92 with the rail on the frame. I showed him how to load the magazines, and then let him try out a lula loader. He immediately went out to the storefront and purchased one. On his way back in, he asked if I would like to shoot the 92C. I took him up on the offer and surprisingly did quite well with the snobby 92. It has been almost 20 years since I fired a Beretta. Nice little pistol, however; it felt a bit heavy in hand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12