Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2644

Thread: And This is How Civil Wars Begin....

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Well they went IN, and then got taken OUT. Maybe they should try that with Chick FILLET (sp)?
    CFA employees would be extremely accommodating I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I've never heard of this group, so I looked them up. Why were they in In N Out Burger? How are they saving the planet by yelling at people at a local burger joint?

We need a purge...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    CFA employees would be extremely accommodating I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's my pleasure to shove that microphone where the sun doesn't shine..."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I've never heard of this group, so I looked them up. Why were they in In N Out Burger? How are they saving the planet by yelling at people at a local burger joint?

We need a purge...
    Probably protesting beef.
    When the real apocalypse comes, it's not going to be cow farts that bring it.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-22-19 at 23:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Probably protesting beef.
    When the real apocalypse comes, it's not going to be cow farts that bring it.
    As usual with the left, this makes no sense. In N Out Burger has 347 locations, almost all of which are in Southern CA. If someone wanted to protest burgers, why no go to Mickey D's with 37,855 restaurants worldwide. I had McDonalds in Morocco. These people are idiots in every way.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    As usual with the left, this makes no sense. In N Out Burger has 347 locations, almost all of which are in Southern CA. If someone wanted to protest burgers, why no go to Mickey D's with 37,855 restaurants worldwide. I had McDonalds in Morocco. These people are idiots in every way.
    You ever wonder if maybe some of these environmental and social activist movements are nothing but mafia-style shakedown rackets? You wonder if maybe McD has the resources to identify and address that but regional chain X does not?

You ever look up how Jesse Jackson's organization behaved for decades?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This kind of political theater and "Star Chamber" process looks at least as ugly as the late 1850's:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...d-transparency

I'll bet we have a fistfight in Congress by this time next year. This is not the operation of a stable or consensus-based system.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    This kind of political theater and "Star Chamber" process looks at least as ugly as the late 1850's:

I'll bet we have a fistfight in Congress by this time next year. This is not the operation of a stable or consensus-based system.
    Given how the establishment, including RINOS, wants President Trump out I think the ComDems would have had a better shot at impeachment if they would have had open, televised hearings. Instead they are going to walk out of a closed room and say “ok, we know everything now” and expect everyone to believe them.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post

With Schiff's shenanigans of hiding his non-classified impeachment hearings in the Congressional SCIF, I'm surprised we didn't have fisticuffs today! So far the entire sham can be summed up in two words: Schrödinger's Cat

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...t-depositions/

With word that Durham is zeroing in on Josef Mifsud over in Italy and widening the probe, and now the Deep State threads unravelling towards Mittens, they're going to get even more desperate and dangerous as they try to claim Trump is guilty of all the things they did.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-expands.html

https://www.redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2...ng-coup-potus/

Our political times are getting very interesting indeed!
    Last edited by glocktogo; 10-23-19 at 16:32.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Corruption has become the law of the land in politics. What should be done isn’t, what would be effective isn’t even considered. It’s all about money, dirt, blackmail, and power. Politicians are on the take, money no matter where it comes from, mexican drug cartels, or any other organized criminal activity can be an is funneled to their interests essentially buying them off. The landscape has and continues to change dramatically.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265 LastLast