Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock G45

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by parishioner View Post
    Based on Glocks website, it appears the 17 MOS has the cutout while the 19 MOS does not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They should just change over all Gen 5 19s to no cut out, it’s universally disliked.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    They should just change over all Gen 5 19s to no cut out, it’s universally disliked.
    This is already happening. Expect them to be in stores in the coming days/weeks.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Where did you see that at?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    You might want to look up the definition of, "universally."
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Where did you see that at?
    Came directly from Glock, as well as the LE dealer I picked my 45 and Gen5 MOS from.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well if that's true then that would be a huge game changer! I guess we will see if so in the coming days. I would think that if they do this then it might kill those sales for the MOS models. Kind of surprised no one on the Glock Talk forum has mentioned this yet?
    Last edited by recon; 09-29-18 at 10:51.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    According to the GT Dist site they have the gen5 17 MOS and it shows no cut out. So hopefully that is correct and the picture is wrong. I don't think you would add a cutout to a new model.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, glad to see the cut go. Add your own if you want. As soon as they make Gen5 G19s (non-MOS) like that, I’ll likely buy one.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Ok I bought mine yesterday so they have arrived. They come with or without nite sites. I'm seriously looking at making a transition from 22/23 in my agency next year to the 45. I can't take possession till the 6th based on an agreement with Glock and/or the distributors. But I was able to handle it and put my paws on it. FWIW this was at a local dealer, not my blue label dealer so I'm paying a bit more than blue label.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Computer hiccuped and I double tapped
    Last edited by seb5; 09-30-18 at 07:54.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast