Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single action CZ-75s still available?

Feedback Score

Single action CZ-75s still available?

This may seem like a dumb question, I am not very familiar with CZs. I know they used to make a SA version. As best as I can tell they dont make that model anymore?

Can you still carry the DA/SA cocked and locked that they make now?

Thanks for helping me.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Apparently they still make them: https://czusafirearms.com/cz-75b-sa-...single-action/

They did discontinue them in 2018, it seems there was enough demand to bring them back.

To answer your second question, yes the DA CZ75B (and the ambi 85B) can be carried cocked and locked. Everything I have read indicates the CZ 75B SA has a better trigger, which makes sense since less parts affect the trigger pull.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Thank you, some how I had not found that on their web sight.

Feedback Score
    Yes they are out there if you look. Have you looked at the Shadow 2? Absolutely phenomenal gun.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra 223 View Post
    Thank you, some how I had not found that on their web sight.
    Yeah, site is a little weird. One page shows the SA discontinued in 2018, one shows in stock.

Andy

Feedback Score
    The Shadow 2 sounds great, just like the 75 price tag better. Kinda considering a CZ 75 for carry, I used to have to carry a SIG 226 so I am familiar with the weight for carry.

I am totally fine with 9mm for carry, like the idea of double stack mag, and would like to go single action.

I was really excited about the Springfield SA-35 until all of the problems being reported. Not sure if SA-35 is going to be a serious carry type gun. I am sure they will work out the reliability issues at some point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Apparently they still make them: https://czusafirearms.com/cz-75b-sa-...single-action/

They did discontinue them in 2018, it seems there was enough demand to bring them back.

To answer your second question, yes the DA CZ75B (and the ambi 85B) can be carried cocked and locked. Everything I have read indicates the CZ 75B SA has a better trigger, which makes sense since less parts affect the trigger pull.

Andy
    I'm no expert, but I'd be careful of that site. I have been wanting one of these too, but when I went to this site it wanted payment through Zelle which I understand is one of those internet currency. It may be a fake site, but I don't know.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I mainly posted the site as a reference for part number, etc. without thinking about someone ordering. Good looking out.

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    There seem to be a plethora of fake sites to take people's money now.

If you really want to know, call CZ-USA. They'll steer you right, and yes they have parts for discontinued models. Because you can carry the 75 series C/L I never saw the need for SA. Also, the SA's I've felt had a gritty trigger with the same camming action for takeup - not an ideal SA - so never saw the need. If you add a CGW hammer to a 75 series they can be great so no need for an SA only gun.

Feedback Score
    Cz custom makes sao conversion triggers.

I did a conversion on a compact years ago that turned out pretty nice.

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/tr...ry-custom.html
    Last edited by MegademiC; 09-12-22 at 07:07.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast