Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AK SCAR

Feedback Score

AK SCAR

I've shown video of the prototype in the past. I was asked for more up to date video and pictures. I figured I'd post this without giving away the farm.
    Last edited by Fox33; 09-22-15 at 17:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox33 View Post
    https://youtu.be/KF945hCfy2c

I've shown video of the prototype in the past. I was asked for more up to date video and pictures. I figured I'd post this without giving away the farm. This is intended for Direct UW and supporting TSCP missions. This will be available as a kit and a complete rifle. It will be the first of many variants to be offered in this way. The solution for matching and over matching is also on hand. The G level and J level f-mod guys are aware. It is my intent to provide what 18 series guys what we have needed for as long as I can remember.
    Individually I know what most of these words are, but in this particular arrangement I can't understand any of it.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    Dion...

My intent was to be cryptic for a reason. There is a few people who will get it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Very interested. I'll be looking to get a SCAR 17 when this and a 5.56mm conversion become available.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    What was the point of this thread of not to be as cryptic and almost deceptive as possible?

Feedback Score
    hammer PM sent

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox33 View Post
    hammer PM sent
    Inbox is full brother.

Feedback Score
    This thread almost makes me angry. I mean I get everything in the post but the over matching thing, and g and j level.
    Why so cryptic??
    Is it just an AK mag conversion for a scar, intended for guys in the field who want ak interoperability?
    Wasn't that what knights was going for with the SR-47?
    Last edited by SilverCat; 09-07-15 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Very cool. Did you guys finally figure out the issues with compatibility with most mags, or does it need mags of a specific origin to work?

I asked FN about this quite a few years ago and the guy I spoke with was also on a similar project for another famous company years before; his response for why the concept of hadn't come to fruition in either case was the wide variances in different flavored mags.

Feedback Score
    Sorry if most of this thread doesn't make sense guys.

Nong. When it comes to the magazines we can use chicom, soviet steel, then also bulgarian, and even magpul. All I am going to say is we have really streamlined a lot of things on this platform.
    Last edited by Fox33; 09-22-15 at 17:57.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast