Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some people who carry guns for self-defense would flee a mob attacking their home?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ya'll have to remember that this is a country that we actually witnessed an entire police department precinct tuck their tale between their legs (at the orders of the turd Chief and Mayor and flee. In essence knowing that it would be overrun and burned. How much did that cost the taxpayers? How much of a "win" was that for the mob? How much did that embolden the rioters in that city and across the CONUS? This is the sad message that's being sent. Run..hide...dont fight. Sad.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tellum View Post
    I'll stay and kill so many of them that they wont try it on anyone else's home and if their aint 50 of them, they wont get mine, either. When you kill 10 in 3 seconds, the rest flee.
    Dayum!

10 in 3 all the rest flee!

Where can I buy a tee-shirt?
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Dayum!

10 in 3 all the rest flee!

Where can I buy a tee-shirt?
    I’d buy it.

But you shouldn’t be impressed... this guy is no Rambo. In fact.... I can cut that time in half with twice the casualties. 20 in 1.5 seconds and the others wouldn’t have time to flee.... DAMN STR8!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    I’d buy it.

But you shouldn’t be impressed... this guy is no Rambo. In fact.... I can cut that time in half with twice the casualties. 20 in 1.5 seconds and the others wouldn’t have time to flee.... DAMN STR8!!
    Where are you buying your claymores?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Where are you buying your claymores?
    Claymores are FUN!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tellum View Post
    I'll stay and kill so many of them that they wont try it on anyone else's home and if their aint 50 of them, they wont get mine, either. When you kill 10 in 3 seconds, the rest flee.
    PT McCain rises from the ashes.

The fail is strong in this one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    Not completely true. If it's a battle I know I can't win, I would choose to live and fight another day.
    Exactly.

Every engagement has to be evaluated, with endgame victory being the goal. For many family and other considerations to consider. dying in front of your 10 yo when you could have been somewhere else eating pizza is not an option for many.

Feedback Score
    Anyone that thinks it can't happen, go talk to Tucker Carlson. Remember when the mob was at his door trying to break it down while his family hid in the closet? Ain't happening to me and I don't play internet tough guy.

Feedback Score
    all this assumes that attackers are as dumb as you are, not even bothering to use darkness. At night, that long range bs is shown to be what it is,, which is bs. Nobody can reliably hit a dodging man at 300m, with any rifle, even in daylight, cause he'll change directions and speeds too often for you to do more than shoot and hope. That will not result in 11 or more hits out of 20 attempts, which is where 'reliably' comes in. If you get less than 51% hits, it's just coin-toss 50-50 luck. When there's lots of such dodging attackers and other, cover-using men shooting at you, all that 'precision" stuff goes right out the window. You can only guard one side of your home, while they can attack from all sides. So you're just indulging in fantasies, really. Men can rush 50m in 6 seconds, and you can't possibly hit more than 20 of them in that time and probably less than 10, when you're dodging incoming fire. So I suggest that you start shooting at about 150m, maybe even 200m, if youve got lots of loaded mags.
    Last edited by tellum; 11-17-20 at 21:50.

Feedback Score
    right, 20 hits in 1.5 seconds. with what? Full auto fire misses more than it hits. you wont fire more than 6 shots of buckshot in 1.5 seconds and you wont hit more than 2 guys per shot. most likely.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast