Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: YouTube channels you like ?

Feedback Score
    Cool vid the sushi knife thing is a bit like another knife you tuber I have been watching recently
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOl...6CrS0kcybhaThg

I had a nice sushi knife from Hawaii but its gone somewhere not sure where in the move for sushi since its a common thing over there and I used to fish almost every day And eat it reckon 5 days a week (sashimi more then sushi)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Yes, nice Honu, I had seen these.

Forgot Paul Martin; He's a Brit with a pretty amazing background.
    Started as an electrician at the British Museum, was fascinated with Nihonto, became the Curator of Asian Antiquities (at the British Museum), lived in Japan and speaks fluent Japanese.
    I met him in San Francisco years ago at an NTHK sword exhibit and spent some time with him. (I've collected Nihonto for years)
    He was on a couple History Channel Nihonto programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XdG9_AQMlw

Feedback Score
    For travel been getting a kick out of this guy “Bald and Bankrupt”
    https://www.youtube.com/c/baldandbankrupt/videos

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Haha, I watch them too, not every episodes but a lot. Since covid19, they came back to the US and bought a Mercedes camper/van. Have you seen those? Nate almost electrocuted himself at least once, and then he almost blew himself up while searching for a gas leak with a lighter! I had to shake my head on that one....
    I realized that I am rather smart after watching that...

Other than that, it seems I share a lot of YT channel tastes with you guys.
    I think Schola Gladiatora has probably the best historical 'pointy things' channel going; nearly professional production and content value.

Aside from the usual guns, politics, pointy things, history, and 'other stuff' fare, I've been enjoying Aquaholic's channel. Because I love torturing myself by looking at expensive power yachts I will never be able to afford in several lifetimes.

For gun stuff I also like InrangeTV, Forgotten Weapons, as well as MrGunsandGear, and Military Arms Channel for reviews, because if a gun is going to suck, for sure MAC will find out exactly how it is going to break and/or malfunction.

I also like Military Aviation History and Chieftan's Hatch. Great interior overviews of all the cool flying and rolling stuff from WW2.

For 'turn your brain off' stuff, well... everything listed here between this list and the others here pretty much IS all my brain/off stuff...

I've also been enjoying watching the Critical Role D&D campaigns. The cast is hilarious, and it's great for brain/off use or for playing in the background and sort of half-watching when exercising or cleaning guns or some other boring task that only requires 50% of your attention.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    It’s also a podcast. His series about WW2 in the pacific is great
    Haven't gotten to that yet. I put him on when I have a lot of time. I did the whole ww1 show while painting all the doors and trim in the house. The one about capital punishment throughout history was very interesting as well Caesar's Gallic wars, specifically the siege of Alesia.

I'm going to be repainting the whole house so I have a feeling I'll be listening to a lot more

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Project Farm - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2r...6N1X-wuOg_p0Ng

More practical information than you can shake a stick at...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't watch hardly any "network" Tv so I watch mostly Youtube videos for knowledge and entertainment.

Gunstuff:
    Mr. Guns & Gear
    Warrior Poet Society
    Sage Dynamics
    ASP
    Modern Samurai
    Tactical Rifleman
    Tiborasaurus Rex
    Vickers
    SOTAR
    Mark Novak (Restoration projects)
    Valor Ridge
    Corporals Corner
    Max Velocity Tactical

Homesteading:
    Wranglerstar
    Stony Ridge Farms
    Deep South Homestead
    Viking Preparedness
    Bear Independent

Misc:
    History Guy
    Andrew Cammarata
    Post Apocalyptic Inventor
    Salvage Workshop
    Tubal Cain
    Donny Boy-small engines
    Buckin Billy Ray- chainsaw stuff
    Last edited by Esq.; 07-24-20 at 08:57.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Cool, I’m not sure what seeing butchered meat tells you, but if that’s your thing, then you do you. There is a reason no credible agency or ballistics expert advocates using butchered animals for ballistics testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you one of the guys that sends him hate mail for not wearing shooting glasses and earplugs in every take?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    MrGunNGear
    Sootch00
    Addicted Fishing
    NW Fishing Addicts
    Military Arms Channel
    Ramzpaul
    Outdoor Gear review
    AK Operators Union
    JohnnyB
    The Pholosopher (I have a thing for attractive asian women)
    Five Romeo Romeo (Great Rhodesian war stories)

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Not looking at other peoples posts before I respond but stuff I look forward to

Level 1 techs

linus tech tips

Sailing LaVagabonde

TRex Arms

Garand Thumb

Haley Strategic

Bitwit

Pauls Hardware

Coffee or Die

Fieldcraft and Surival

Better yet is podcasts:

After Action Review

Causality

Cleared Hot

Cold War Conversations

Hardcore History

Fieldcraft Survival

Free Range American

Global Recon

Jocko

No Agenda

Ones Ready

Shawn Ryan Show

The Team House

Team VTAC

Tim Pool Daily

Mike Drop

The Spear

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I sporadically watch a variety of gun channels depending on what the content is. Like I watch Chris Bartocci’s Colt related content but not a lot else from him. I’ll watch other channels like MAC or Mrgunsandgear if they are reviewing a specific product I have some interest in.
    I still like Forgotten Weapons even if I don’t watch most of Ian’s vids these days. InRange can still put out interesting content even though Karl is starting to kind of grate on my nerves of late.
    C&Rsenal is an excellent channel that I almost never watch.

With what’s coming in this country I recommend Forward Observer’s content. Although he can be a bit spotty with his upload frequency. My understanding is that he may have some medical issues though.

I think what I actually enjoy the most on YouTube are scathing reviews of movies and TV. One of the channels I watch for that is Critical Drinker

I also really enjoy videos exploring weird internet rabbit holes and creepy mysteries. So I tend to watch a lot of videos on the Nexpo channel, and others with similar content.

I also watch a shit ton of random wildlife and paleontology videos

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast