Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ATF and AR Pistols...time to sell?

Feedback Score
    I doubt there will be warrant searches as THAT would be encroaching on the 4A. Most progressive knucklehead I know is a lawyer and ALL about 4A so...

As insane as the left is portrayed MANY are staunch constitutionalists. 2A is written with enough ambiguity to put it at risk but the rest of it hallowed ground for the bleeding hearts as those have been the ones used against minorities. Most are having knee jerk reactions but if the searches required were rolled out...Heck! Antifa would be against it!

I think IF it is attempted minorities would be singled out and this would create another whole poop show. Just like CCW "may issue" municipalities they are inherently racist as the lily white supporter of the sheriff will get his but if you have some color and personal style leans towards hip hop...fer get it! I think one of the best ways to flip the script is to point out how low income households of various colors will be first on the list and the mansion on top of the hill...well they'll never get to that....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And this where the rubber will meet the road.

Folks with badges will, unfortunately, need to choose sides. Or face consequences. It has to be that way.

I know LE are criminally liable themselves in many cases if they refuse to serve a warrant they are given and ordered to serve.

Tough shit, I say, then mr. Officer, now that judge that handed it to you is the bad guy.

Way I see it, the LE that showed up at the Mckloskeys doorstep with a warrant to take their guns were the bad guys. Consequences be damned, they chose sides, and in my view chose wrong.

They are lucky that couple complied like they did, with something that was so blatantly unconstitutional.

No more Wacos.

Feedback Score
    I had a chat last night with a young Sargent that runs a gang unit. He was as pro Constitution and guns as I am. Oh by the way he is black and the conversation was in one of the homicide and drug infested ghettos of an American city.

I was filled with joy, when he said he would never take a gun from an honest person.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I had a chat last night with a young Sargent that runs a gang unit. He was as pro Constitution and guns as I am. Oh by the way he is black and the conversation was in one of the homicide and drug infested ghettos of an American city.

I was filled with joy, when he said he would never take a gun from an honest person.
    I appreciate it when I hear cops say that, however good a game they might talk now though, I going to have to see them actually walk the walk when the chips are down before I will consider counting LEOs as “allies” at this point. The safest bet now is to assume all agents of the State are antagonistic until evidence to the contrary becomes apparent.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't get me wrong, very pro-law enforcement here. Law enforcement, justice, and legislators have never let the constitution stand in their way. Fortunately most LEOs in my area stand with me and the citizens. Additionally, we have elements of 20th SFG (Airborne) and 167th Infantry Battalion in proximity. And others.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I was recently asked what my department would do in that extreme case of confiscations by a local.

My answer was that too many citizens act like they want the LEO's to be on the other side. They act like it's a final redemption for them and their tin foil hat fantasies. If the Fed's pass some draconian gun laws, they can enforce them. We won't, and furthermore in my state the Sheriff's run the jails so find another place to house those charged with those crimes........I'm not sure she liked my answer as I never saw it make the news.

As was stated above, if these things are done in most of America there will be repercussions and consequences. We, the LEO's are the community and in other than the large cess pool cities we live in those same jurisdictions. My deputies live in the county we work in, are next doot neighbors, members of local churches, and eat the same places you do. I wouldn't go down in a blaze of glory, but there would be consequences if that came to pass. Leave it at that.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Don't get me wrong, very pro-law enforcement here. Law enforcement, justice, and legislators have never let the constitution stand in their way. Fortunately most LEOs in my area stand with me and the citizens. Additionally, we have elements of 20th SFG (Airborne) and 167th Infantry Battalion in proximity. And others.
    20th Group is solid people. A buddy finally retired from SF as a Master Sergeant, and 20th Group was his last unit.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I was recently asked what my department would do in that extreme case of confiscations by a local.

My answer was that too many citizens act like they want the LEO's to be on the other side. They act like it's a final redemption for them and their tin foil hat fantasies. If the Fed's pass some draconian gun laws, they can enforce them. We won't, and furthermore in my state the Sheriff's run the jails so find another place to house those charged with those crimes........I'm not sure she liked my answer as I never saw it make the news.

As was stated above, if these things are done in most of America there will be repercussions and consequences. We, the LEO's are the community and in other than the large cess pool cities we live in those same jurisdictions. My deputies live in the county we work in, are next doot neighbors, members of local churches, and eat the same places you do. I wouldn't go down in a blaze of glory, but there would be consequences if that came to pass. Leave it at that.
    Awesome response, hope all is well my friend.

Feedback Score
    As I stated on an other thread if the marxist phony president gets ATF to put my guns and magazines under NFA. I have a choice pay about $200k, or become a felon.

I WILL NEVER PAY!

So it is a felon life for me. I would face about 7000 years in prison, a death sentence.

So I AM FREE, pass this law, do it administratively, I AM FREE!

“You only have power over people as long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power—he's free again.”
    ― Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Двести лет вместе

I have crossed my Rubicon, I was born free with no obligation to man. I as a Jew am obligated to the Torah and the creator of everything.

I will kneel for no man.

I am buying more AR pistols for Thanksgiving, plus 4 X95's which are going to be SBR's into Yoni's micro X95's.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post

G-D bless you!

You are a true Sheriff, a man and a leader to protect his people.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast