Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PSA's new "Duty Grade" Sabre series

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Who knows, maybe I did. I cant find the video on YouTube now. We will find out when they are released. I do know the rifle I described the guy said was the "duty gun". Whether he said the same thing about the fancy rifle, I cant confirm since I cant find the video anymore.
    This is one of several videos on this rifle lineup. But I think you're probably already seen it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1meKxCavCs&t=2s

Feedback Score
    For the poors’ tax refunds.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    For the poors’ tax refunds.
    Poor people need a means for self defense as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Poor people need a means for self defense as well.
    I'd rather have an Aero upper and lower, or more over the IWI AR is well appointed for around $850
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I'd rather have an Aero upper and lower, or more over the IWI AR is well appointed for around $850
    That’s totally fine by me. Like I said earlier, PSA isn’t for me, but I’m glad they’re another viable option for the working man. The more AR15s in the hands of well intentioned, law abiding citizens the better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    That’s totally fine by me. Like I said earlier, PSA isn’t for me, but I’m glad they’re another viable option for the working man. The more AR15s in the hands of well intentioned, law abiding citizens the better.
    Completely agree
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    I get it. I am a poor. It’s the only reason I made the joke. I actually have a PSA premium upper and it’s been great. Just a range toy though. To fully fall into the poors stereotype I have 3 primary arms optics

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    I get it. I am a poor. It’s the only reason I made the joke. I actually have a PSA premium upper and it’s been great. Just a range toy though. To fully fall into the poors stereotype I have 3 primary arms optics
    I have 3 PA optics, who cares. You gotta start somewhere. I still love the time I took a class with 18 people, 15 SWAT guys, most of whom where the training officers for their departments, and just 3 of us who weren't LEO. Everyone had, BCM, DD, ADM, Noveske, Triarc etc. and the guy who dominated everyone was a 22 year MN National Guard guy with a Springfield Saint and second hand holosun, and a stock Gen 3 G19. I'm not saying that what he had was "just as good" but he obviously made the most out of what he had, and that counts a whole lot more then the fat guy with high-end "X"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 33XRAY View Post
    I guess these guys are trying to put their name out there next to HK, and Knights Armament.
    Say what? Not by a long shot.

Feedback Score
    Even UTG Leapers is trying hard to be a player in the AR components market, and I used to think they were Airsoft only.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast