Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353 LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3523

Thread: (COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Same. I'm observing, not making up the inability of people to wear masks correctly.

Also people with gloves touching their face, phones, etc.
    I have seen quite a few with the gloves. People have no self control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lsllc View Post
    Government doesn’t run public universities, at least not in the US. Maybe they do in Canadia. But perhaps you should have linked to a source that was domestic and quoting government sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_university

"In the United States, most public universities are state universities founded and operated by state government entities."

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    What I see is .....1 only the top strap. 2 below the nose. 3 over a thick beard.
    It's mah plague beard... and it bothers my wife to no end
    Last edited by AndyLate; 04-13-20 at 21:25.

Feedback Score

(COVID/ETC CONTENT HERE) China Locks Down 11 Million in Wuhan,

Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_university

"In the United States, most public universities are state universities founded and operated by state government entities."
    Again, not the federal government, and even then, the Wikipedia article gets it wrong. Most are largely privately funded these days. Last I read around 40% is privately funded.

At this point, you’re arguing just to argue. You cannot provide any US government source that substantiates your claim.

I’m finished replying to you as this is devolved into a semantically argument irrelevant to your original statement. Have a nice night.

Last edited by lsllc; 04-13-20 at 21:26.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Again, not the federal government, and even then, the Wikipedia article gets it wrong. Most are largely privately funded these days. Last I read around 40% is privately funded.

At this point, you’re arguing just to argue. You cannot provide any US government source that substantiates your claim.

I’m finished replying to you. Have a nice night.

"Most" would be 50.000001%, not 40% so I am going to skip asking you for your source.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    "Most" would be 50.000001%, not 40% so I am going to skip asking you for your source.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
    Jeebus, your reading comprehension sucks. Most schools, as in more than 50%, are LARGELY privately funded...largely as in a significant percentage.

Again, this is irrelevant to your statement. I’m blocking you if you cannot provide a government document which states that the US government stated people were too stupid to use regular surgical masks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I meant about the heart attacks reported as Covid-19
    can't remember sorry ? like most info overload and did not put to much into it on its own as I have no way of checking those numbers ? I know the flu numbers are available so I went with that I can check on my own

again it could be all BS but the fact the flu was mentioned to have dropped to almost nothing and they were saying they were counting those as covid I could check but again could it be washing hands slowed it down that much and they are just using that as a herring ? no idea

one thing I hate on some articles that sound fishy is when they just link off to other sources that are fishy
    like who was it NBC that posted the fake nurse and footage from italy saying it was US not once but twice to lie !!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I think our understanding of this disease was tainted from the start by bad info from China, and has evolved as we learned the truth. How long did it take to figure out AIDS? Ebola?

I think most of the experts got something wrong, but I don't think they all did it to purposely lie to us.
    I don’t think it was some conspiracy. Nor do I think they were really intentionally lying in some sort of effort to do anything other than ease the demand for PPE so that the institutions that really did and do need them them were able to get them.

But if they didn’t help, physicians wouldn’t wear PPE around patients that were confirmed to have the disease. They’d only then wear it around everyone else as they’d presumptively have it.

But PPE does work. N/R/P95 masks work pretty effectively. The 100 series stuff is even better. Nothing we’ve learned about the virus itself has changed this, what changed was our understanding about how many people were actually getting it particularly those that were asymptomatic and just spreading it for days or weeks on end.

Upon that realization I believe they changed the mask recommendation to help limit the spread.

And if the facts about how many N95 masks were available we would all be told to buy those instead of making our own. I don’t think this is disputable.

Let’s pretend that on March 10th, there were enough n95 rated respirators to give every American 100 of them and every hospital had 1000 for every physician, nurse, orderly, secretary, and security guard. Do we believe that they would have said “they don’t do anything to help you?”

Feedback Score
    What is the motivation here for government to alter death certificates?

There seems to be lots of tinfoil floating around lately.

yes agree a about tinfoil but those are actual CDC numbers I posted ! so no tinfoil on those

its not altering death certificates really it's about ignore one thing and make the other the main one changing the count of one to the other I might say its more a false reporting just like many do with gun deaths and mass shooting and so on lie to use that for something else

when actual numbers of flu drops to almost nothing as in goes from 3,000 - 5,000 down to 75-100 something seems fishy and I am going to say washing hands and staying away did not make it drop that much but I could be wrong

I reckon most want power to pass more laws that is motivation for what they do all the time

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    yes agree a about tinfoil but those are actual CDC numbers I posted ! so no tinfoil on those

its not altering death certificates really it's about ignore one thing and make the other the main one changing the count of one to the other I might say its more a false reporting just like many do with gun deaths and mass shooting and so on lie to use that for something else

when actual numbers of flu drops to almost nothing as in goes from 3,000 - 5,000 down to 75-100 something seems fishy and I am going to say washing hands and staying away did not make it drop that much but I could be wrong

I reckon most want power to pass more laws that is motivation for what they do all the time
    It’s called the end of flu season combined with co-infections.

Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353 LastLast