Page 92 of 460 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    Mobilised Russians call hotline to ask how to surrender

https://news.yahoo.com/mobilised-rus...185500131.html
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Mobilised Russians call hotline to ask how to surrender

https://news.yahoo.com/mobilised-rus...185500131.html
    Yahoo news
    Ukrainian source
    Seems legit.
    And Dubya will be removed from office before 2004 for war crimes

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Is this supposed to be some kind of a ‘gotcha’?
    I could easily post pictures of Putin with Tibetan monks and Trump with Epstein and the Clintons.
    Life isn’t a Disney cartoon.
    The worst thing anybody can do is say that a head of state is a lunatic or whatever.
    Do you really believe this invasion happened because he woke up one day and decided to be a big bully or something?
    Bro, don't even bother posting any opposing ideas in this thread other than Putin is some kind of secretly homoerotic moustache twirling Bond villain and that Ukraine is 2 weeks away from winning the war. This thread is nothing but a Slava Ukraini yelling circle jerk echo chamber. This thread lost any objectivity like 50 pages ago.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-27-22 at 07:49.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Bro, don't even bother posting any opposing ideas in this thread other than Putin is some kind of secretly homoerotic moustache twirling Bond villain. Everyone left in this thread is a Slava Ukraini yelling circle jerk.
    ..yeah. It’s kinda sad. M4C used to be a fairly intelligent place.
    Guess I better just buy a Zelenskyy Funko Pop and accept that an educated KGB Colonel who once seriously entertained joining NATO in 1999 is secretly an impotent, Pedo Hitler wannabe who is lashing out at the world because he got picked last in kickball or something

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Yahoo news
    Ukrainian source
    Seems legit.
    And Dubya will be removed from office before 2004 for war crimes
    Not to mention tn1911 literally breaking forum rules by spam posting MSM news articles with no commentary of his own because he has a mod thats about as Slava Ukraini as he is pretty telling how worthless it is to engage with these people.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    Is this supposed to be some kind of a ‘gotcha’?
    I could easily post pictures of Putin with Tibetan monks and Trump with Epstein and the Clintons.
    Life isn’t a Disney cartoon.
    The worst thing anybody can do is say that a head of state is a lunatic or whatever.
    Do you really believe this invasion happened because he woke up one day and decided to be a big bully or something?
    Putin isn't a lunatic or a pedo, but he is a bully. Always has been. Just like many US politicians

Putin envisions himself as "righting the Russian ship" and returning it to world superpower status.He has been ruthless and bloodthirsty internally and externally in pursuit of his goal. He most certainly views former Soviet republics as his rightful serf-states to be brought back under Russian control. That isn't just me saying that, Pootieboi himself has stated it plainly and repeatedly. The Nazi stuff, "defensible space", and "saving ethnic Russians" is just whitewash to try to present some kind of justification.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Putin isn't a lunatic or a pedo, but he is a bully. Always has been. Just like many US politicians

Putin envisions himself as "righting the Russian ship" and returning it to world superpower status.He has been ruthless and bloodthirsty internally and externally in pursuit of his goal. He most certainly views former Soviet republics as his rightful serf-states to be brought back under Russian control.
    That isn't just me saying that, Pootieboi himself has stated it plainly and repeatedly. The Nazi stuff, "defensible space", and "saving ethnic Russians" is just whitewash to try to present some kind of justification.
    You say that like it’s a bad thing. It’s the exact reason I personally gave Trump my vote.
    As an American, it probably isn’t my interest.
    But if I were a Russian then yes, that’s exactly what I would want. My Ruble to go farther, my global stock to be higher, and a lot higher quality of life.
    Russia hasn’t been Communist for over 30 years and won’t ever be communist again. But it has always been poorer than the West. And was in an economic freefall from mid 90s to mid 00s.
    And there was a lot of money laundering and zany hijinks going on in a former Republic.

On a purely intellectual level, I do not blame them.
    If the new Carolean reign wanted to retake Hong Kong and India; I wouldn’t blame them either.

Feedback Score
    You say that like it’s a bad thing. It’s the exact reason I personally gave Trump my vote.
    As an American, it probably isn’t my interest.
    But if I were a Russian then yes, that’s exactly what I would want. My Ruble to go farther, my global stock to be higher, and a lot higher quality of life.
    Russia hasn’t been Communist for over 30 years and won’t ever be communist again. But it has always been poorer than the West. And was in an economic freefall from mid 90s to mid 00s.
    And there was a lot of money laundering and zany hijinks going on in a former Republic.

On a purely intellectual level, I do not blame them.
    If the new Carolean reign wanted to retake Hong Kong and India; I wouldn’t blame them either.
    Trouble is that those former Soviet republics don't want to be enslaved by Russia again and I kinda take a dim view of forcible servitude as a geopolitical policy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Trouble is that those former Soviet republics don't want to be enslaved by Russia again and I kinda take a dim view of forcible servitude as a geopolitical policy.
    However if you went through a rough patch and had your kids taken away. Then got back on your feet again. Would you fight to get them back?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Oh relax guys. I am just making fun of a murderous scumbag kleptocrat (and likely pedophile). Now, if you are gay and you feel like I am making fun of you I apologize, that is certainly not my intent. I couldn't care less who you lay with as long as they are of legal age and willing. Now everyone hates pedophiles so I assume that's fair game. I am not sure how you guys could know he isn't a pedophile, but I do know he had a guy killed accusing him of being a pedophile.https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...er-fsr5gx7qm90 Now maybe you guys have some inside knowledge about Putin's bedtime preferences, but I seriously doubt it .https://www.thedailybeast.com/alexan...in-a-pedophile

I am not pretending to be unbiased, I don't like the guy. I will continue to mock him because I think he is a douchebag. Here is today's cringer...
    Putin squirms in his seat as Belarus dictator Lukashenko rants about men 'running away' from mobilisation in Russia as huge traffic jams on Georgia border are captured in images from SPACE
    The Belarusian president monologued and spouted rhetorical questions in his rant to Putin today in Sochi
    Putin sat silently, clearly uncomfortable, as he listened to his counterpart insisting that Russia would win war
    The call for mobilisation has proved wildly unpopular throughout Russia, sparking protests and a mass exodus
    Hundreds of thousands have already fled the country and traffic jams at several border checkpoints are visible from space

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ilisation.html
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 92 of 460 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast