Thread: shorty

Feedback Score

shorty

IMG_E8798.jpg

Fun and accurate burst fire.

Feedback Score
    Parts list and why you chose them? That is what this section is about.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Parts list and why you chose them? That is what this section is about.
    YHM QD titanium phantom can Its light and handles the abuse and gets swapped between two different AR's.
    10.5" barrel from Primary arms. It was on sale.
    Odin Works Adj gas bloc cause gas in the face sucks and this helps mitigate this somewhat.
    UTG handguard because I liked it.
    Primary arms 1-6x Works great, light weight and can mag up when and if needed.
    Angled fore grip because I hate shooting myself or others(Unless downrange or needed)
    Fenix flashlight to see in the dark when I need to.
    Aero Lower and upper. FDE because Black weapons got hot outdoors and I like tan weapons.
    Standard M-16 BCG because this isn't a "long range" 223. Tested in all the good ways for safety.
    Anti walk pins because of the trigger.
    Echo trigger because while I am not a huge fan of full auto I like burst mode and this is close. After 20+ years in the army I know what I like and when it's good for single shot or rapid. Burst is more accurate then full auto. This is cheaper then a full auto lower.
    Magpul K2 because I prefer a more forward grip
    Armaspec captured recoil spring SRS-H2 for preventing bolt bounce and I want the BCG to have as little slop as possible considering the abuse this gets.
    Blade pistol butt stock.
    Whole thing weighs very little(6 LBS unloaded) Shoots 2-3 MOA which is all I need it to do.

Questions? LMAOIMG_8920.jpg
    Last edited by Str8shooter; 11-30-18 at 20:59.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Neat build. What model scope is that and how do you like it? FFP? SFP? RAPTOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    Neat build. What model scope is that and how do you like it? FFP? SFP? RAPTOR?
    Primary Arms 1-6X24mm SFP Rifle Scope GEN III - Illuminated ACSS 5.56 / 5.45 / .308 Reticle
    Works great for what my POU is with this. Picks up fantastic in low light and the illumination while not amazing in full daylight isn't needed then anyways. Clear, ranges well and durable.

Pil Seung!!