Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solution to Illegal Immigration--but We'll Never Do It

Feedback Score
    wonder what Rome folks were saying when things were going downhill ?
    wonder about Spain when it controlled so much ?
    wonder what England was saying when the sun never set then poof ! and look at them now if anything this is what will happen to us sadly

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    wonder what Rome folks were saying when things were going downhill ?
    wonder about Spain when it controlled so much ?
    wonder what England was saying when the sun never set then poof ! and look at them now if anything this is what will happen to us sadly

Well I know what they weren't saying; "diversity is our strength", "gender is a social construct", "cattle farts are melting the ice caps", et al.

Those empires all lasted longer than we ever will.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 12-06-18 at 06:40.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Well I know what they weren't saying; "diversity is our strength", "gender is a social construct", "cattle farts are melting the ice caps", et al.
    Exactly! Know how to start a revolution today? Shutdown FB, disable I-phones, board up all the Starbucks and cancel all EBT cards.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post

Those empires all lasted longer than we ever will.
    reckon NOPE

BUT Rome was a freaking mess with bizarre stuff for sure

yeah the PC idiocy and the whole left movement is causing the downfall of humanity and freedom for sure

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123